Leigh Griffiths

"The extraordinary flare up will have fans questioning the authority of former Bohemians manager Fenlon has over his squad with just eight games remaining."

This here is the bit that stands out for me. Why would the fans be questioning his 'authority' just because 1 little fucking idiot headbutted him?

He took the players aside, he was stamping his 'authority' - and 1 player couldn't handle being told 'you're playing shite, up your fucking game' - so he lashed out on not one member of the management team but two.

Sounds like the AFC scenario under McGhee. Players on easy street under one manager then another manager comes in and changes things then players throw toys out of pram bringing whole club down.

Hibs release statement saying load of crap and griffiths in squad for weekend as normal. Few tweets from Hibs players saying nonsense aswell with the pick of them from James Mcpake laughing at the story of how Griffiths cleared his locker and sped away since he doesn't even drive haha

Nothing new there then

I know. My mateworks there and he's told me he's seen the guys on the sports desk copy and paste from the bbc site namely and he knows for a fact they visit these forum pages.

Although we all know it and it's not that shocking to learn still funny how inept they are

it aint shite.

guy i work with knows leigh griffiths so when he saw it in the paper today he called him up to ask.

leighs words to him were he was running down a corridor, brown reached across and grabbed his arm pulling him back. griffiths turned round and lamped him.

dont know about the headbutt like but hes telling everyone who will listen that he did spark billy brown

• 9 months later...