Forfar V Aberdeen

Aye and how did the 'Stonehousewall' get on today?

Bizarrely the shortened version of Stenny's Norwegian translation is a charity for benders. Apt.

Stonewall, which is the posh name for dyke.

It's called Stenmuir in Norway, but groups of Stenny fans are not known, yet, for heading over there in drag for a Gay/Scottish haddies joint march to celebrate all that is good about poofery/Scottish footballing dross. Perhaps they will return the favour of the norse bufties one day, or perhaps they are simply takers, whereas the weird, serious, gay Noggies are willing givers.

Fuck knows what the score was today but I think their fans were far too busy pulling off their Norwegian pals in the bogs to notice or give a fuck.

Sold as a footballing friendship, it's actually a partnership based on queer hoochmagandy when you delve a little deeper, no way would they keep coming over for the drivel on the park, they dinna even like football.

Terry Christie used to wear nothing but a pair of rubber boots under his duffell coat, he started it.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 secs of highlights on Sportscene... Twats... :ThumbsDown:

I didna bother with it, even when their heroes are not in action they pay no attention to the Dons.

Easier to send a weegie based commentary team to suburbian hellholes like Airdrie.

Fuck them, I'm thinking of not paying my TV licence because it's a fucking rip off, benefits the Old Firm, countless homos, jews, and fat pricks Moyles and Corden.

It's like they drew up a list of the 100 worst things about the UK and then threw the licence money at it, just to piss everyone off because they grudge every penny of it.

ITV are even worse, HBTV more like, hun bastard television.

Fuck the telly infact.

Shame that Clark Robertson didnt impress, I fear that will be the end of him at Aberdeen. Going by what im hearing, McArdle had yet another good game at centre half. I thought he was brilliant against Hibs yet got binned the following game when Mawene was back. Hopefully Brown realises that he is by far the better option at centre half.

As above, potential banana skin avoided. Great boost that all 4 strikers who played scored. As already said that will hopefully give them a confidence boost. All 4 goals were well taken. Great burst of pace from Chalali for his and a nice bit of composure from Megginson who had failed to impress me before. On a not bad run the last few games, hopefully keep that up going into Ibrox.

Let's hope the blue toon and red lichties do civilisation a favour today.

Celtic will stroll through, but I genuinely think Arbroath could get at least a draw from the hun, no idea why, I sense shock on the cards.

Peterheed v Celtic - I can't think of two teams I detest more........................................... yet I'm going to the game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shame that Clark Robertson didnt impress, I fear that will be the end of him at Aberdeen. Going by what im hearing, McArdle had yet another good game at centre half. I thought he was brilliant against Hibs yet got binned the following game when Mawene was back. Hopefully Brown realises that he is by far the better option at centre half.

Robertsons not a good player, although hard to really tell when he is being played out of position, McArdle was solid as usual when he's in a central position, Reynolds also had a good game, fair like a run up front too, think he'd cope well at full back.

Robertsons not a good player, although hard to really tell when he is being played out of position, McArdle was solid as usual when he's in a central position, Reynolds also had a good game, fair like a run up front too, think he'd cope well at full back.

McArdle doesn't surprise me, i think we all could see he was a good centre-half except Brown tbh but hopefully he's seen the error of his ways. Mini do you think Reynolds will definitely play at LB now, and it will be Rory and Andy in the centre from now on?

McArdle doesn't surprise me, i think we all could see he was a good centre-half except Brown tbh but hopefully he's seen the error of his ways. Mini do you think Reynolds will definitely play at LB now, and it will be Rory and Andy in the centre from now on?

Just a few times yesterday, Reynolds was the one attacking, one two with Robertson and Reynolds was the one making the forward run, coming on to the wing, looked quick and sharp totally different from what Considine is like when at full back, would like to think we'd go with that as it could work out well.

Peterheed v Celtic - I can't think of two teams I detest more........................................... yet I'm going to the game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Peterhead is one team I watch when I'm not at the Dons etc had countless chances for tickets for this game. It will be a cesspit of scum bags. Feel sorry for the Peterhead fans who go week in week out.

Just a few times yesterday, Reynolds was the one attacking, one two with Robertson and Reynolds was the one making the forward run, coming on to the wing, looked quick and sharp totally different from what Considine is like when at full back, would like to think we'd go with that as it could work out well.

Good to hear. I admit i'm one of the folk who's unsure about Reynolds at LB. Really good CB when at Motherwell and delighted he's came up here, would rather he played there like but if it's at LB then good. I do remember he was quite pacy for a centre-back which is what we do not have.

30 secs of highlights on Sportscene... Twats... :ThumbsDown:

To be fair. That's all the game really merited.

We made heavy weather of the game.

People asking about Reynolds.

I thought he did fine for only hooking up with the sqauad for a couple of days.

Looked solid enough and as mini said looked to get forward when allowed.

He'll play at LB when everyone is fit, with Consi coming back into the middle and either McArdle or Mawene partnering him. I reckon Mawene to come back in and McArdle unfortunatly shunted out to RB to cover for Ozzy who'll be out a a couple of weeks I reckon because of his hammy.

I suppose Jack could be moved back there or Christina may get a run there.

To be fair. That's all the game really merited.

We made heavy weather of the game.

People asking about Reynolds.

I thought he did fine for only hooking up with the sqauad for a couple of days.

Looked solid enough and as mini said looked to get forward when allowed.

He'll play at LB when everyone is fit, with Consi coming back into the middle and either McArdle or Mawene partnering him. I reckon Mawene to come back in and McArdle unfortunatly shunted out to RB to cover for Ozzy who'll be out a a couple of weeks I reckon because of his hammy.

I suppose Jack could be moved back there or Christina may get a run there.

No, no and no again.

Brown

Jack McArdle Considine Reynolds

Fyvie Arnason Milsom Clark

Vernon Chalali

As horrible as it is i'm afraid the above imo is the only way we can set up the team for the Killie game. Obviously i wouldn't want Clark to play at all but i also don;t want Mawene, Fallon and Magennis to play either

Thoughts?

Brown

Jack McArdle Considine Reynolds

Fyvie Arnason Milsom Clark

Vernon Chalali

As horrible as it is i'm afraid the above imo is the only way we can set up the team for the Killie game. Obviously i wouldn't want Clark to play at all but i also don;t want Mawene, Fallon and Magennis to play either

Thoughts?

I think you should put that post in for the first posting in a brand new Dons v Kille match thread. ;)

Looks a nice starter for that one.

I know a guy from Peterhead, he used to live next door to my gran.

When I was younger I used to have a kick about with him, constantly wearing his Rangers strips and refused to move into a new house which his mum bought unless they painted the door a different colour (it was green).

Big time Rangers fan (cock).

I saw him on a bus recently to a gig, and said to him you still involved with those filthy Hun bastards.

Straight away he corrected me and said 'Celtic'.

I laughed at him and said, you changing teams nowadays are you?

Apparently he'd always been a Celtic fan.

Peterheeders confused cunts and don't know what shade of shit to support. Fucking minkers.

What's this to do with Forfar Aberdeen min?

I know a guy from Peterhead, he used to live next door to my gran.

When I was younger I used to have a kick about with him, constantly wearing his Rangers strips and refused to move into a new house which his mum bought unless they painted the door a different colour (it was green).

Big time Rangers fan (cock).

I saw him on a bus recently to a gig, and said to him you still involved with those filthy Hun bastards.

Straight away he corrected me and said 'Celtic'.

I laughed at him and said, you changing teams nowadays are you?

Apparently he'd always been a Celtic fan.

Peterheeders confused cunts and don't know what shade of shit to support. Fucking minkers.

One of my best pals is from Peterhead and is/was a dandy. He's far more interested in Man U these days. 'Confused cunts' is probably about right. The lengths he goes to to excuse the fact he supports Man U more than AFC is sickening.

Bit like yersel. ;)