• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team?

No Considine, Mawene, Milsom

Brown

Jack McArdle Arnason Reynolds

Pawlett Osbourne Fyvie Clark

Chalali Vernon

So thats a midfielder and centre half at full back?!

Jack has played at right back plenty of times this season and has done OK. Never seen Reynolds at left back so can't pass judgement on how well he cane perform there.

That team should be more then capable of beating Forfar.

Jack has played at right back plenty of times this season and has done OK. Never seen Reynolds at left back so can't pass judgement on how well he cane perform there.

That team should be more then capable of beating Forfar.

I totally agree....I was just passing comment at the inbalance of the squad....ie NO players who would say full back is their best position.

Wouldne be too surprised to see Brown dropped for Clangers for this een, not fussed either way.

Looking fwd to this as two of my chums play for Forfar (Ross Campbell and Dave Mowat) so hopefully we can stick a few past them.

Have stopped off at the Queens Hotel on the way to away games in Dundee a few times and it is decent enough and on the high street.

Never realised he played for them. Though if I mind right he's not keen on getting called Dave, or was it Davie (anyways called him one when out blazing and he wasn't keen). Totally sound bloke though, and a very good player.

Dandies info here http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120106/scottish-cup-weekend-supporters-news-_2212158_2568570

Getting West Terrace (big ene) and half of South Terrace along wi half the Main Stand.

Flugs allowed in the grun but nae "surfing" enes.

Few tickets left so I'd guess we've sold 2500ish.

Grumpian and Jute coppers stopping "random" coaches in the hunt for booze.

Dinna fuck this up (again) please AFC.