Holiday Thread 2012

zander

Im off to the West Coast in search of better weather. Got a couple days booked at a spa resort in Arran then I don't know where else I'll go. Just going to pack a bag and drive.

Dynamo what about Tenerife, Lanzarote way? Morocco, Cape Verde? Florida? Polynesia like Fiji or Bora Bora?

Aye for Harcus?

I was in Tenerife end of April, started to get a bit warmer then, wasn't hot hot though, imagine October would be similar.

they were bought last minute as i didnt ken u couldnt get into tropicana with textbook holiday troosers!!! ie...shorts!

apart from that, how do you feel the shirt works?

i was going for playboy style, but with a hint of executive

Your flip flops are too small for your feet.

Is train spotting not just a front for flashers? You got a nice long mac and some lube to avoid chafing?

Bit of a shame train spotting gets a bad name, quite an interesting hobby. Different engine and coach combinations can be quite fulfilling, as well as timetable variances. Interesting also to see the different ways drivers take on shunting operations or short-stop scenarios. Busy or terminus train stations are of course the best for us spotters, with Aberdeen being a favourite of many lads from down South in the summer months. The Royal Carriages unfortunately don't make as many trips up North as they used to, with the Windsors preferring a flight and road transport nowadays. Quite enjoyable an misrepresented indeed - and of course you can have a wank under your cagoul when the schoolies are around.