Beginning Of The End For The Bdo?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, gets himself in trouble then plays the 'I'm innocent' card, or grasses folk up. Little cunt.

He has mutual friends with me also. He adds heaps of birds not knowing who they are and starts chatting them up through FB mail. Weirdo like.

He's a cunt, that's all you need to know - total cunt.

Pretty sure he used to go to dons games, stood outside the mainstand, he always took the piss out of me, I've got 12 mutual friends and they are all lassies, rather funny given what you said above.

I'm glad to hear it, the little cunt.

Major gambling issues that little fucker, so I wouldn't be surprised if in his head he thought 'oh I'll win back the 2K that I'm going to blow on shopping trip / Stamford Bridge'.

Little Dundee supporting cunt.

Hope he gets hit by a bus, no that's quick sick actually - I shouldn't say things like that.........I hope it's a lorry.

How's Jocky Wilson doing?

Love Jocky Wilson, me.

Bet he's doing great.

Adams will not leave the BDO.

He pretty much owns it, and hates the money aspect of the PDC.

He's shit scared of not being one of the top players. Total cunt.

bollocks,

Adams loves to tour and play exhibition matches, he believes or at least believed the PDC was removing the "open pub type" tournaments like they have at the station hotel, where the BDO's top players would travel around and get in about it with joe public have a beer and make a few quid, the PDC is killing the game, its become a following for cunts and neds alike, I went to the premier league once and it was shocking, couldnt get a beer, cunts fighting all over the shop, pished women everywhere....fukk that..it will self destruct come time, darts is not a game for 7000 knobs in an exhbition centre.

Apparantly not so, rumour has it he doesnt even leave the house anymore.

His wife said theres nothing outside for him anymore. Has no mates and has no interest at all in being interviewed by anyone.

Aye, there was a big feature on him in the Scotland on Sunday a couple of weeks ago. All of that is right enough, and he has trouble speaking now I think, reckons the fags fucked his throat.

Aye, there was a big feature on him in the Scotland on Sunday a couple of weeks ago. All of that is right enough, and he has trouble speaking now I think, reckons the fags fucked his throat.

Probably the one i read, seemed like a nice enough bloke and just wants to be left alone! Think it was a nice gesture to name a trophy after him.

On the PDC crowd issue - think the latest world championship and the tournie before that show that its gone too far the other way now. Needs to be about the darts.

Somewhere between the village hall of the BDO and the nightclub atmosphere of the PDC would be fine.