Beginning Of The End For The Bdo?

Without the Premier League, Phil Taylor, those 7,000 pished folk, party atmosphere - darts wouldn't be known to many.

It wouldn't even have got the recognition that it probably deserved.

It would have been utter pish and no-one would have followed it.

The PDC has made darts, and if you think it will crumble then you're mistaken - I'll never give up on it, and I very much look forward to the darts in February. Bring it on.

darts had a huge following Roberto, it was for real darts fans, now its for anyone who wants to go for a fight, sing aboot aberdeen and woman falling all over the place when they should be at hame watching eastenders.

the atmosphere is shit, and has no place at darts imo.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darts had a huge following Roberto, it was for real darts fans, now its for anyone who wants to go for a fight, sing aboot aberdeen and woman falling all over the place when they should be at hame watching eastenders.

the atmosphere is shit, and has no place at darts imo.

i'm the opposite, i thought the atmosphere at the last premier league round at the aecc was magic. i never saw 1 fight and i took zero notice of any drunk wifies.

See an artical in the press with O'shea giving his reasons for not defecting as he still wants to play for england.

Also still rumours doing the rounds on twitter that waits has been offered some sort of wild card on the back of his performance at that GSOD. Also hasnt entered any of the upcoming singles tournaments but has entered in the pairs (which you can still play in after you defect as klasson did it)

https://www.facebook.com/people/Paul-Cooper/100001291432864?sk=info

aye, fucking little cunt still reckons he's a professional darts player......really?

Hah! I know that cunt!...Lived in Newtonhill if I mind right?

Played fitba with him at U16's/17's, he was a goalkeeper and a fat bastard. Used to speak the biggest amount of shite, and always tell us that Sizzlers were going to sponsor us for training tops :wtf: . Think he left owing the club money.

Pretty sure he used to go to dons games, stood outside the mainstand, he always took the piss out of me, I've got 12 mutual friends and they are all lassies, rather funny given what you said above.

He used to be a ball boy if I mind right. He got the dunt for trying to steal a Yinitit keepers gloves I think.

Total fud, no surprised that he's turned into a dickhead.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha. Well both Steve and Tony West have qualified for the PDC tour.

:laughing:

shows what I know. To be fair, they both look god awful annually on the BBC.

Q School

Day One: Richie Howson, Andrew Cornwall, Darren Whittingham, Tony West

Day Two: Steve West, Stuart Kellett, Michael Barnard, Kurt Van De Rijck

Day Three: Dean Winstanley, Jeff Smith, Adrian Gray, Andrew Gilding

Day Four: Dave Smith, Johnny Haines, Jamie Lewis, Bernd Roith

Q School Order of Merit Qualifiers: John Bowles, Gino Vos, Andy Jenkins, Matt Clark, Joe Murnan, Gary Butcher, Stephen Hardy, Keegan Brown, Mareno Michels, Ross Smith, Matthew Edgar, Nick Fullwell, Daniel Starkey, Connie Finnan, Gareth Cousins, Gareth Pass, Anthony Littleton, John Scott, Paddy Meaney, Steve Grubb, Jim Walker, Liam Kelly, Les Wallace, Keith Stephen.