Real Barca

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca = Celtic of Spain.

Fuck them both, can't stand Real or Barca or the wankathon that goes on around them. I hope they both get beat.

Have to disagree with that, real are Francos club, the club of the royals..... ie bastards ie rangers.

Celtic would like to think they are like Barca as Barca are a club that represents Catalunia the oppressed (Celtic like to think they represent an oppressed part of the world too, Ireland). Barca have a footballing philosophy "playing the Barca way" (Celtic would like us to believe that they play the Selik way, when they actually don't have any distinct style of play). Barca rear most of their own players and have a philosophy of promoting from within, celtic don't, so don't compare the two as Selik fans would love to think they are like Barca.

For two of the reasons you have stated, Barca are the Celtic of Spain. Nothing to do with the football team, more the club as the huns play fuck all like Madrid too!

You maybe like Barca so sorry if it's not what you want to hear.

Real = Huns

Barca = Tims.

Fuck them all :)

Can't understand anyone getting bored of xavi and iniesta. two best midfielders in the world by a mile in my opinion. Iniesta is a phenomenal football player.

but its comments like that in bold which annoy me.

in all the wanking over barcalona football fans have forgotten every other decent player thats out there.

its like the dawn of time, folk are amazed by barcalona as if they are the 1st decent football side ever.

barca are obvioulsy the team of the era. but for me its not so much that barcalona are geat, more its messi. without him, we wouldnt be talking about a great team. they owe everything to him.

in all the wanking over barcalona football fans have forgotten every other decent player thats out there.

its like the dawn of time, folk are amazed by barcalona as if they are the 1st decent football side ever.

barca are obvioulsy the team of the era. but for me its not so much that barcalona are geat, more its messi. without him, we wouldnt be talking about a great team. they owe everything to him.

The thing is they all thrive of each other, put Alonso in the barca team and I'm sure he would thrive too.

this annoys you but the wankfest over the EPL from sky doesn't? thats strange because accroding to sky football didn't exist before 92 or 93 and everyone else didn't matter.

anyway.................. the only thing these two teams have in common with the OF is their strangle hold over their countries football.

I know a few lads that hate the old firm for the above reasons (amongst others) yet they seem to love real or barca.

I have followed Barcelona for 5/6 years now, never miss and game on the tv unless travelling back from killie or some hole such as that and have been over a few times when aberdeen not playing, and how anyone can be bored of witnessing the greatest team of all time is beyond me.

The MIX as i like to call them (Messi, Iniesta, Xavi) are 3 of the worlds all time greats, messi without a shadow of a doubt being the best player there has and ever will be, pissing all over ronaldo whom doesn't even come close.

Mouriniho and his Madrid cunts are indeed the rangers of spain as someone previously mentioned. Last night was a disgrace although no different than what i come to expect from them, blootering barca players all over the park. Pepe stamping on messi's hand was nothing shy of a disgrace, but will the spanish fa do anything about it? Will they fcuk, they are more biased than the SFA towards Madrid.

Barca weren't even in second gear last night and destroyed them, 70%+ possesion (standard) at the bernabeau, madrid fans aint gonna put up with that nonsense for much longer. Mouriniho will no doubt claim barca were lucky again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The thing is they all thrive of each other, put Alonso in the barca team and I'm sure he would thrive too.

i'm sure he would.

but my point is that messi elevates barca to being easily the best side around, above the likes of twice beaten man united or high spending real madrid.

if ronaldo is the 2nd best player around i dont think we are witnessing anyone 'special'. ronaldo isnt as good as ronaldinhio, or zidane or fat ronaldo.

i think we can safely say now that messi's club career at least has eclipsed all three of those easily, and he's not even 25.

he is so superior to all the players around him taht at times it does look like barca are a one man team.

this annoys you but the wankfest over the EPL from sky doesn't? thats strange because accroding to sky football didn't exist before 92 or 93 and everyone else didn't matter.

anyway.................. the only thing these two teams have in common with the OF is their strangle hold over their countries football.

I know a few lads that hate the old firm for the above reasons (amongst others) yet they seem to love real or barca.

from sky?

vda, i dont ever pay attention to any tv pundit when they wax lyrical over their own tv programs.

they do it to sell audience figures, its their job.

i'm talking about fans viewpoints here. totally different.

i'm sure he would.

but my point is that messi elevates barca to being easily the best side around, above the likes of twice beaten man united or high spending real madrid.

if ronaldo is the 2nd best player around i dont think we are witnessing anyone 'special'. ronaldo isnt as good as ronaldinhio, or zidane or fat ronaldo.

i think we can safely say now that messi's club career at least has eclipsed all three of those easily, and he's not even 25.

he is so superior to all the players around him taht at times it does look like barca are a one man team.

Messi's talent is beyond anything I have seen but he goes down in my estimation after this, what a fucking poof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdFZPbUb0PY&feature=player_embedded#!

from sky?

vda, i dont ever pay attention to any tv pundit when they wax lyrical over their own tv programs.

they do it to sell audience figures, its their job.

i'm talking about fans viewpoints here. totally different.

point missed as usual.

you often defend sky when tup rants and sky do exactly what you said above when it comes to the EPL.

I have followed Barcelona for 5/6 years now, never miss and game on the tv unless travelling back from killie or some hole such as that and have been over a few times when aberdeen not playing, and how anyone can be bored of witnessing the greatest team of all time is beyond me.

The MIX as i like to call them (Messi, Iniesta, Xavi) are 3 of the worlds all time greats, messi without a shadow of a doubt being the best player there has and ever will be, pissing all over ronaldo whom doesn't even come close.

Mouriniho and his Madrid cunts are indeed the rangers of spain as someone previously mentioned. Last night was a disgrace although no different than what i come to expect from them, blootering barca players all over the park. Pepe stamping on messi's hand was nothing shy of a disgrace, but will the spanish fa do anything about it? Will they fcuk, they are more biased than the SFA towards Madrid.

Barca weren't even in second gear last night and destroyed them, 70%+ possesion (standard) at the bernabeau, madrid fans aint gonna put up with that nonsense for much longer. Mouriniho will no doubt claim barca were lucky again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

a prime example of the barca-centric hyperbole.

messi is on his way to being an all time great (if he isnt already).

iniesta and xavi, as good as they are, are not all time greats.

i can safely say that about xavi who is now nearly 32. iniesta is younger and could, i suppose in theory, become an ''all time great'' but i doubt he'll reach that level.

point missed as usual.

you often defend sky when tup rants and sky do exactly what you said above when it comes to the EPL.

youre a patronising cunt vda.

i did not miss your point.

i told you that sky are the media, journalists, who are paid to big up their product.

its their job and i pay no attention to the rubbish they spout when fronting a program or commentating on a game. because they are paid to put a spin on it.

apart from Xavi, Iniesta and Messi being some of the all time greats - this post is just like the ramblings of a tim or a hun.

youre a patronising cunt vda.

i did not miss your point.

i told you that sky are the media, journalists, who are paid to big up their product.

its their job and i pay no attention to the rubbish they spout when fronting a program or commentating on a game. because they are paid to put a spin on it.

and you are a boring fucking prick who again has missed the point :checkit:

a prime example of the barca-centric hyperbole.

messi is on his way to being an all time great (if he isnt already).

iniesta and xavi, as good as they are, are not all time greats.

i can safely say that about xavi who is now nearly 32. iniesta is younger and could, i suppose in theory, become an ''all time great'' but i doubt he'll reach that level.

Xavi and Iniesta are absolutely outstanding players, you think barca are a 1 man team? Poor shout. Trust me, it's all about the MIX, the 3 of them together are just unbelievable.

Messi's talent is beyond anything I have seen but he goes down in my estimation after this, what a fucking poof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdFZPbUb0PY&feature=player_embedded#!

Eh i'm assuming that's a joke? Pepe quite clearly stamps on his hand. 14 stone on top of football studs coming down hard on your hand? Could have quite easily broken it.

Pepe is a disgrace.