Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

No, of course not, but thats a different argument . But we can blame them for allowing a disqualified director (he may not have disclosed it but it is a 2 minute free search on Companies House!) to take charge of one of their member clubs - one that is allegedly too big to fail and the whole Scottish game is dependent on - and for allowing that Club (and the SPL) to allow a change of ownership without the simplest checks.

Ownership of member Clubs is a footballing matter that concerns the governing body. How that Club is run, provided that it is within the law and any association (incl UEFA and FIFA) regulations, is not their concern.

The whole

This whole sorry saga is boring the tits off me now. When is the plug getting pulled? Before we know it the new season will be upon us and Scottish football will be in even more of a shambles.

Honestly you're just getting bored now...this pish got tedious months ago...the thread got mildly interesting today...mainly due to a don in oz getting bent out of shape by the Masons which was welcome relief from the usual banal day in day out..will they won't they shite

Honestly you're just getting bored now...this pish got tedious months ago...the thread got mildly interesting today...mainly due to a don in oz getting bent out of shape by the Masons which was welcome relief from the usual banal day in day out..will they won't they shite

:applause:

Well done for getting the capitalisation correct.

3mpp.jpg

Na na na

It was posted in here, it was in connection to the funny handshakes between the masonic huns and the courts. Just because one of the masons on here has decided it was shite some were speaking that doesn't mean it was the wrong thread, just that the masonic mods are now censoring the anti-pipebreaker comments and shifting it to the abmad rejects corner of the board.

Na na na

It was posted in here, it was in connection to the funny handshakes between the masonic huns and the courts. Just because one of the masons on here has decided it was shite some were speaking that doesn't mean it was the wrong thread, just that the masonic mods are now censoring the anti-pipebreaker comments and shifting it to the abmad rejects corner of the board.

There's a fair amount of censorship going on...not sure if it's masonic or just a bit wee boy...I got banned and all controversial posts removed from a thread about "our most famous poster"...funny thing was "our most famous poster" seemed genuinely put out about it...own goal boys...grow up or grow a set...if you continue in this vein all you will have left is a collection of nodding donkeys

May I divert the topic towards the Orange Lodge?

I met a group of them on holiday, Govan Loyal and Larkhall Loyal OL. I got talking to them, the words ugly, fat and mong came to mind. They were thick as mince. They were taking pictures of each other so I decided to do spazzie faces as I was standing behind them. Immature I know but I couldn't help myself. lolengland.giflolrangers.gif

I then saw that they had signed memorial books to dead soldiers with God Save the Queen. angry2.gif Cunts.

May I divert the topic towards the Orange Lodge?

I met a group of them on holiday, Govan Loyal and Larkhall Loyal OL. I got talking to them, the words ugly, fat and mong came to mind. They were thick as mince. They were taking pictures of each other so I decided to do spazzie faces as I was standing behind them. Immature I know but I couldn't help myself. lolengland.giflolrangers.gif

I then saw that they had signed memorial books to dead soldiers with God Save the Queen. angry2.gif Cunts.

Just goes to show, if its nae nailed doon they'll nick it. Grave robbing vermin.

Of course the mason posts havent been "censored" just been moved to another thread, quite right aswell.

Anyhoo the thread has been enjoyable and informative until all that crap so hopefully it stays on track, some real knowledge has been shared and nothing worse when it gets lost with some folk attempting to be inflammatory for the sake of proving a point that they feel somehow oppressed by a moderator or whatever.

CHARLES GREEN, who is leading a consortium purchasing Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement tonight.

He said: "I had a very constructive meeting with the Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund today and we discussed a wide range of issues.

"We are united in recognising that a successful outcome to the CVA proposal is extremely important for the club, our fans and many businesses who have dealings with Rangers. Approval of the CVA would give everyone a huge boost of confidence.

"I provided the fans with further details of my consortium's vision for the future of Rangers. Understandably, supporters are wary given the recent past at Ibrox but I will continue to have dialogue with the fans and inform them every step of the way.

"We will be taking Rangers forward to better days and one idea I put forward today is my plan to rename Murray Park.

"Following discussions with the supporters, we will be asking season ticket holders to vote on whether to rename Murray Park as either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. We will be asking supporters to vote when they renew their season tickets. :hysterical:

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club's position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome.

"We hope that in trying to achieve this there is general recognition this has become a difficult and complex issue for everyone."

CHARLES GREEN, who is leading a consortium purchasing Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement tonight.

He said: "I had a very constructive meeting with the Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund today and we discussed a wide range of issues.

"We are united in recognising that a successful outcome to the CVA proposal is extremely important for the club, our fans and many businesses who have dealings with Rangers. Approval of the CVA would give everyone a huge boost of confidence.

"I provided the fans with further details of my consortium's vision for the future of Rangers. Understandably, supporters are wary given the recent past at Ibrox but I will continue to have dialogue with the fans and inform them every step of the way.

"We will be taking Rangers forward to better days and one idea I put forward today is my plan to rename Murray Park.

"Following discussions with the supporters, we will be asking season ticket holders to vote on whether to rename Murray Park as either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. We will be asking supporters to vote when they renew their season tickets. :hysterical:

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club's position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome.

"We hope that in trying to achieve this there is general recognition this has become a difficult and complex issue for everyone."

hysterical.gif missed that bit! As Josh tends to say Amazin.

This is the text of an open letter sent to Stewart Regan by some Hun.

unsure.gif

Rangers Football Club,its fans, employees, players and minority shareholders are victims of CraigWhyte and his accomplice(s). Other victims are the ordinary creditors,including HMRC. Until the sudden removal of Martin Bain and Donald McIntyrefrom their positions, Rangers FC paid all its creditors within 30 days. Ofcourse the Club had debt, very few other football clubs don't, but the debtlevel was reducing and the repayment terms agreed with the Club's bank. Thatall changed last summer when Craig Whyte took over following what transpired tobe a buy-out based on fraud and deception. Whyte borrowed millions fromTicketus to buy Rangers FC using the Club's future season ticket sales asleverage for the deal. No-one at Rangers knew of that scenario which may proveto have been an illegal move by Whyte.

Once he had removed Messrs Bain and McIntyre,Whyte placed severe restrictions on the Club's financial manager, Ken Olverman,limiting him to only signing cheques to a maximum value of

This is the text of an open letter sent to Stewart Regan by some Hun.

unsure.gif

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

What about Celtic?

:rolleyes:

Fucking blame deflecting halfwit.

Where would sporting integrity be involved if theSPL only had one Old Firm club in the SPL?

Now this is just gold! What the fuck is he thinking? Where does that even begin to make sense?

Sorry Mr Cheatinghuncunt, I think you may be right. In fact, take your green and white hooped cunt of a brother and you can both fuck off. Like the sound of that? Cause there's more chance of that happening than you getting away with, god David Murray only knows, how many years of cheating under your belt.

Ram your open letter!