Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Well the huns all have to go somewhere for their football next year I suppose. :sherlock:

It rather discounts the theory that nobody is renewing until this situation is resolved?

Also read elsewhere that Hibs have already sold more season tickets than they did last season but that was a forum post rather than an official otulet.

Sounds like it could be good but I'd rather they had a hun on the show so they can be discredited in public on an even minded show. Without it it doesn't gain much credit on a local radio station Aberdonians just saying we don't want them.

It says sportsound. I thought that was Scotland wide.

That cunt hasn't got a pot to piss in. :lolrangers:

I'm getting that impression about ALL of these 'bidders'.

The Blue Knights consortium couldn't raise, what, 5 million quid? Yet there are bills pending that could come close to 150,000,000 quid. What the fuck were they planning to do when the other 145 million quid came due?

The Yank, same thing... comes in, looks at the books, his arse falls out.

The Ng guy, come in, takes a look at the books, arse. falls. out.

Green comes in, he's all about buying this fucking club lock, stock, and barrel. We've as yet to see one red cent from this joker. I suspect his arse is in the process of falling out as the depth of their sheer fuckedness comes to light.

I'm sure there were other bidders who have all thought that they could pick up a dying club for a few bucks, perform some financial scam, then walk away with a hipper full of cash and the ruins of a 'Scottish Institution' :hysterical: in their wake.

But they take one look at the books and all their arses fall out.

If there was bidder one with cash to rescue that club he would have long since manifested himself in a golden chariot descending from the heavens, casting money and skag and Buckfast as he went.

penniless.gif

The trick seems to be to get the club for a couple of quid, commit nothing, and use whatever scam possible to shed the debt whilst retaining all assets. Sounds like a cracking plan if you can pull it off. All you need is brass balls the size of water melons.

The trick seems to be to get the club for a couple of quid, commit nothing, and use whatever scam possible to shed the debt whilst retaining all assets. Sounds like a cracking plan if you can pull it off. All you need is brass balls the size of water melons.

And a death wish for when it inevitably goes titsup

Hardly 'brass balls' needed by Whyte.

Worst scenario, he loses his pound. :dontknow:

Although if I were him I wouldn't be opening any mail for a while...

True. But the same applies to Murray and lots more 'Rangers minded' peeple. :lolrangers:

Who knows who they're gonna turn their frustrated rage on next??

If it was any other club (with the exception of maybe Celtic), the 1 pound gamble would be a winner.

Because it's them, maybe not. Bitter & twisted fucks that they are. :hunbash:

when murray said his wee thing about if celtic spend a pound we'll spend 5, 10 or whatever. he was basically saying it was all on the never never. they weren't that succesful in europe and they must've factored in champs league cash in the budget, and definitely later on when maribor and whatever were horsing them. they have royally fucked up on so many levels, it would be scary if these morons were running the budget of something more serious.

when murray said his wee thing about if celtic spend a pound we'll spend 5, 10 or whatever. he was basically saying it was all on the never never. they weren't that succesful in europe and they must've factored in champs league cash in the budget, and definitely later on when maribor and whatever were horsing them. they have royally fucked up on so many levels, it would be scary if these morons were running the budget of something more serious.

It's the lack of Champs League cash that will fuck Celtic over too. Tough call to make right enough. 2 options:

1. Play safe and spend enough to win the SPL
  2. Invest in a playing squad that is only feasible if you make the Chumps league

Option 2 leaves you

It rather discounts the theory that nobody is renewing until this situation is resolved?

Also read elsewhere that Hibs have already sold more season tickets than they did last season but that was a forum post rather than an official otulet.

It might well do aye. When it comes to it fans just want to watch their team really. I can't blame Motherwell fans for just getting on with it - maybe they sense they will be pushing second next season.

I bet ours are down though.

I'm getting that impression about ALL of these 'bidders'.

The Blue Knights consortium couldn't raise, what, 5 million quid? Yet there are bills pending that could come close to 150,000,000 quid. What the fuck were they planning to do when the other 145 million quid came due?

The Yank, same thing... comes in, looks at the books, his arse falls out.

The Ng guy, come in, takes a look at the books, arse. falls. out.

Green comes in, he's all about buying this fucking club lock, stock, and barrel. We've as yet to see one red cent from this joker. I suspect his arse is in the process of falling out as the depth of their sheer fuckedness comes to light.

I'm sure there were other bidders who have all thought that they could pick up a dying club for a few bucks, perform some financial scam, then walk away with a hipper full of cash and the ruins of a 'Scottish Institution' :hysterical: in their wake.

But they take one look at the books and all their arses fall out.

If there was bidder one with cash to rescue that club he would have long since manifested himself in a golden chariot descending from the heavens, casting money and skag and Buckfast as he went.

penniless.gif

Well Green's commitment is really clear and its as safe as it comes really so aye its in black and white that he will walk when this gets less than profitable.

He has made an offer for a CVA with a host of conditions such as remaining in the SPL - any of these conditions aren't me he's not bound to the CVA offer. Its also highly likely (and Green knows it) that the CVA won't fly.

Then he has made commitment 2 which is to buy the assets at a ridiculously low price. Again he is taking no risk. Again that deal probably won't fly once HMRC have their say and on that situation if say the creditors insist on assets being sold on the open market Green won't be stumping up

Quote from Green

"HMRC have had the documentation for over a week so, with each day that passes, we have to assume that they are on board. :laughing: :laughing:

"It would be awful if they were to announce on the day that they were turning it down. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

"If that's their decision, God forbid, then tell us early please and put us out of our misery." :thumbup1:

savings of

Quote from Green

"HMRC have had the documentation for over a week so, with each day that passes, we have to assume that they are on board. :laughing: :laughing:

"It would be awful if they were to announce on the day that they were turning it down. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

"If that's their decision, God forbid, then tell us early please and put us out of our misery." :thumbup1:

savings of

Whoever's running this show at HMRC is really doing everything by the book, and has refused to allow HMRC to become part of the circus.

So while there's nothing but hysteria, threats, demands, and a gnashing of teeth from the Huns and their compliant West Coast 'Media', HMRC is simply above it all and getting on with their own job.

I think for Green, or any damned, dirty Hun, to make assumptions of intent based upon HMRC's silence is foolish in the extreme.

Correct All we have heard is what Rangers are going to do since this saga began. HMRC are the silent assassins wating to strike :sheepdance:

Correct All we have heard is what Rangers are going to do since this saga began. HMRC are the silent assassins wating to strike :sheepdance:

Read a post earlier of a Rangers fan. Rangers are going to be in a super strong position in a couple of years time either they go debt free with a CVA or end up the newco route with a few years of hurt but also end up debt free

Then with Ibrox valued at