Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

So am I right in saying

HMRC will appoint their own liquidators sell aff Mordor, Mordor car park, Nae Name Training Park, sellable players like, McGreggor, Davis, Whittaker, the players like Aluko/Papac will walk away as they are out of contract.

There is no way they can form any sort of Newco

They are deid :sheepdance:

Not quite at that point yet.

Looks likely by HMRC wanting to appoint their ownlot (BOD) to oversee liquidation rather than D&P that eveything will be sold off openly and fairly rather than an under the counter deal with Green. Hence, raising the max funds for creditors.

A newco may still be formed though the question of stadium, facilities and players is a bit up in the air. Whoever buys could set up the newco. Can it be sorted in time for the new season?

What happens with their "history"??

Looks like HMRC are happy for the sale to Green to proceed. They just want the business liquidated so they can go after Murray and all the former directors! Basically, the story has split into two now: Rangers Newco versus the SFL/SFA/etc and Old Rangers Board versus HMRC.

Why do you conclude this?

Looks like HMRC are happy for the sale to Green to proceed. They just want the business liquidated so they can go after Murray and all the former directors! Basically, the story has split into two now: Rangers Newco versus the SFL/SFA/etc and Old Rangers Board versus HMRC.

Why can't they go after Murray and co whilst still achieving maximum return for the assets? I don't see why they allow Green to buy everything for a fraction of its worth.

I don't think you can draw that conclusion as yet. HMRC have said nothing.

Based on duff and duffers press release they intend to proceed with the sale AFTER the creditors meeting on Thursday. However, HMRC could seek an injunction ahead of that or the liquidators,on appointment, could apply to the court to void the sale if it has already happened.

/\......./\/\/\/\/\/\....../\...............................beeeeeeeeeeeeep :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

Now that HMRC have horsed them and others like Hearts, Rapid etc are also looking to put the boot in, the SPL Chairmen now need switch off their life support machine. Here's hoping the Chairmen think about how often their supporters have forked out a lot of money to watch Rangers cheat their way to fame and fortune. They need to grow a set and kill off these cheats once and for all.

I dont understand how liquidation gives more chance of football being played at Ibrox next season, as claimed by HMRC.

Liquidation will enable a sale of the football assets to be made to a new company, thereby ensuring that football will continue at Ibrox.It also means that the new company will be free from claims or litigation in a way which would not be achievable with a CVA.

:hysterical:

We now MUST bombard the Club with as many e-mails/phonecalls as possible to make our stance clear on the Hun Newco scenario.

I've already e-mailed Duncan Fraser this morning and would encourage as many Dandies as possible to do the same.

The Club have to know our feelings on this.

We now MUST bombard the Club with as many e-mails/phonecalls as possible to make our stance clear on the Hun Newco scenario.

I've already e-mailed Duncan Fraser this morning and would encourage as many Dandies as possible to do the same.

Correct!

Couldn't agree more!

My e-mail will be getting done shortly.

Everyone on here should do the same.

What's his e-mail address like?

• Admin

I dont understand how liquidation gives more chance of football being played at Ibrox next season, as claimed by HMRC.

Makes sense. HMRC aren't saying it'll be the SPL or SFL are they?

Could be a team using ibrox to play in the Greater Glasgow Premier Amateur Football League.