Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Dont panic

Green is no doubt just finishing off the Powerpoint presentation, and it be ready for tomorrow

41605_296089673803772_2029719288_n.jpg

Our FINAL bid is that you put us directly into Division 1 with no sanctions and demote Celtic in the interests of fairness and sporting integrity. Do it or we'll chib all you diddy fucks! WATP, FTP, Fuck the SPL, Fuck the SFL and SFA! WATP

http://www.clydefc.co.uk/statement.html

The Board of Clyde Football Club has received the papers in advance of tomorrows SFL meeting and will consider the Heads of Terms supplied. We continue to have the same fundamental concerns about this process, however the overriding concern is a point which we have made to the SFL.

We have received absolutely no information on the organisation Sevco Scotland Ltd whom we are being asked, and encouraged, to vote straight into the top division of the SFL under resolution 2 and possibly into SFL 3 under Resolution 1. We have no business plan, list of directors, details of ownership, statement of capital adequacy or any proposals relating to the provision of any similar information in the near future. David Longmuir has clearly stated that he will distribute all the information he has got or is able to distribute.

If a leap of faith is to be taken, then in the current circumstances it will be taken blindly and the only logical outcome of taking that kind of risk would be to enter them to SFL 3, where, should any subsequent issues arise they will be contained within the lowest league rather than disrupting the top flight of the SFL.

In which case, surely the appropriate thing to do is invite a club that can provide that information and assurances, not allow Sevco into SFL3 anway. After all that is exactly what Gretna, Annan and Peterhead were all required to do just to join SFL3.

Hackneyed comeback is hackneyed :checkit:

I don't speak fluent internet, so I have nae idea what you are havering on about ye daft yank tube.

All i ken is that you were wrong, and are refusing to admit so. Its a trait of being male, and an admirable one at that.

I bet William Wallace never admitted he was wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't speak fluent internet, so I have nae idea what you are havering on about ye daft yank tube.

Hmmm... and yet you responded with a hackneyed meme, you ignorant Scottish bam :)

All i ken is that you were wrong,

I'm not wrong at all.

All I've done is say that Milne hasn't been clear enough for me to agree that he means Division 3. I've said that Milne hasn't said he wants the Newco to be placed in Division 3, and that's also correct.

I've even conceded that some people... not naming names... but some people only require inference in order to make their minds up, and that that's their prerogative.

To me that's a pretty silly philosophy... but I'm not denying anyone their right to infer whatever they want based upon ambiguous statements.

I'd like to have a list of their names and addresses, of course, because I've got a swinging brig for sale.

"Does this bridge belong to me? Well, I'm not saying it doesn't belong to me... good enough? Sweet ;) "

To be fair I don't think Fraser responded to emails even when we were intending to vote no at the SPL vote.

Well, in the event that the club doesn't clarify their position I kinda wish people would stop saying that Milne was clear and unambiguous, because I'm starting to think that I'm the only fucker on this board who knows what ambiguous actually means.

Well, in the event that the club doesn't clarify their position I kinda wish people would stop saying that Milne was clear and unambiguous, because I'm starting to think that I'm the only fucker on this board who knows what ambiguous actually means.

I used to know what ambiguous means, but now I'm not so sure.

fingers crossed for sone very good news tomorrow, the whole country wants it

In the event the SFL votes No to Newco I'd expect to see Doncaster and Regan just try to bluff the whole of Scottish football and say, "We're taking charge before the Apocalypse befalls us. For the good of Scottish football we're putting Ra Raaaaangurs! into Division 1, with reconstruction for next year which will, coincidentally, 100& guarantee Newco back in the SPL debt free in 12 months. For the good of Scottish football, you see. A 12 month Time-out in Div 1... that'll teach them, boy howdy."

At which point the clubs need to simply replace the people running the SFA.

In the event the SFL votes No to Newco I'd expect to see Doncaster and Regan just try to bluff the whole of Scottish football and say, "We're taking charge before the Apocalypse befalls us. For the good of Scottish football we're putting Ra Raaaaangurs! into Division 1, with reconstruction for next year which will, coincidentally, 100& guarantee Newco back in the SPL debt free in 12 months. For the good of Scottish football, you see. A 12 month Time-out in Div 1... that'll teach them, boy howdy."

At which point the clubs need to simply replace the people running the SFA.

... fuck merely replacing the goons in charge. If that scenario comes to pass then there needs to be a concerted, multi-club, nationwide boycott of football in its entirety. And I'm talking not just about the fans, but club officials, players etc etc. And not just league football but the whole fucking edifice, juniors, national team etc etc.

Hampden would normally be a sell-out for the first match of a WC qualifying campaign. If there are fewer than, say, 15,000 at the first game against Serbia on Sept 8th, even the SFA might finally realise that something is up.

I've even thought of a slogan for this campaign... ok, I've actually nicked it from a football journalist with the Guardian. The slogan is: STOP FOOTBALL.

... fuck merely replacing the goons in charge. If that scenario comes to pass then there needs to be a concerted, multi-club, nationwide boycott of football in its entirety. And I'm talking not just about the fans, but club officials, players etc etc. And not just league football but the whole fucking edifice, juniors, national team etc etc.

Hampden would normally be a sell-out for the first match of a WC qualifying campaign. If there are fewer than, say, 15,000 at the first game against Serbia on Sept 8th, even the SFA might finally realise that something is up.

I've even thought of a slogan for this campaign... ok, I've actually nicked it from a football journalist with the Guardian. The slogan is: STOP FOOTBALL.

Don't think the that the TA would boycott Hampden most are not interested in football only about wearing kilts and stupid hats also singing songs from the Sound of Music

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Don't think the that the TA would boycott Hampden most are not interested in football only about wearing kilts and stupid hats also singing songs from the Sound of Music

I'm an SSC member, and I sure as fuck won't be going near Hampden anytime soon if TFCFKAR are anywhere near the first division next season.

• Upvote 2