Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

There are a few Huns down at Ibrox already, many more gathering. A lot of boos and calling for Whytes head.

Few huns on their forums reckon there will be fights in the stands on Saturday.

Mebbe they'll burn the place like the Vikings did when one of them died...

... and then blame it on rogue English fans

I shouldn't laugh

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

There are a few Huns down at Ibrox already, many more gathering. A lot of boos and calling for Whytes head.

Few huns on their forums reckon there will be fights in the stands on Saturday.

Whether Whyte has ulterior motives or not, time will tell, but the fury and anger sound really be directed at thee way the way the club was run prior to him. As in, why the fuck is David Murray getting so little flak,

Whether Whyte has ulterior motives or not, time will tell, but the fury and anger sound really be directed at thee way the way the club was run prior to him. As in, why the fuck is David Murray getting so little flak,

Murray will get his in time, but Rangers going into admin now is nobodies fault but Whytes - blaming it on a debt that hasn't crystallised yet is just plain lies. If he had a genuine desire to save the club then it should have been possible to run it in such a way as to survive until the tax case resolved and then evaluate things then - it would have been hard, and very painful for the huns, but he should have been able to manage it.

Whyte (ably assisted by The European Adventures of Ali McCoist) has shit the bed big time.

I think this puts into perspective the cut backs AFC have made over the years. We've suffered badly in terms of results but at least we're still intact. We can slag of Milne as much as we like and he did cause us some debt, but at least he's had the foresight to address it. Fergus McCann saved Celtic from Admin & left well thought of. I see no reason why Milne can't do the same.

Back to topic; I'm loving the Rangers fiasco. Dirty cheating rats deserve all they get.

COYR!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA some Hun just said it would be best for Rangers if they cease to exist as there is too much hatred shown towards them.

I like Graham Spiers as a journalist, think he is very well spoken and doesn't let his allegiance to Rangers cloud his judgement but think he is getting it majorly wrong here.

What's he saying?