Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Have to laugh at some of the interviews on telly with hun fuckwits.

"We're too big for this to happen" :blahblah1:

"Rangers are bigger than this, how can this happen with our tradition and history" :blahblah1:

Fucking inbred, brain deed buffoons.

Daryl King was on talksport this morning saying this is devastating for Scottsih football and people should realise this. No daryl you cunt, this will bring short term financial problems but in the end we will have something that will bring back the fans - a competitive league with a level financial playing field.

The normal gloom about going back to work is not the case today, in fact a spring in my step, canna wait to see the resident blue nose hun.

same here. Woke up in a marvelous mood because of this news

apparently the Scottish sports minister has commented on the situation. here are some of the comments from the huns about it

"When the SNP manifesto proposes the end of apartheid education, I might, just might listen..."

"Still wouldn't vote for them...But like all other "concerned" people, where were they when the ship was heading for the rocks?

Not a f'king eye lid was batted when SDM was sailing to the choppy waters from 2002. "

"The SNP are in power yet fund the Apartheid Educational System that fuels the sectarian divide.

The SNP are pro-active in decrying our club and it's supporters.

The SNP do nothing about the pro-terrorist chanting by Celtic supporters - even at Tynecastle where the First Minister is an alleged supporter."

"Help The Rangers and destroy The Union?

F@CK THE S.N.P.

We'll fight & No Surrender."

not opening another political debate, I just want to highlight some more of their stupidity.

oh and :lolrangers:

Craig Whyte saying that they may be forced to Liquidated......... Oh getting better and better....

I think it'snow on the cards they will create another Rangers,.

I wonder who they will be as CW surely can't be permitted to do anything other than slink away (with or without the ticketus money).

Not our problem.

I wonder if the Cowdenbeath scenario is now being warmed up.

The huns didn't give a shit about the SPL and scottish football when they wanted to move to England.

Nobody gave a shit that Airdrie and Clydebank went bust.

Fuck the huns.

Yeah I made that point in a slightly gleeful email to my brothers and dad just now. Their "we'll go and you'll be sorry" attitude at the time stank and this feels very sweet (as long as it comes off... and they don't wriggle off the hook).

Was going to put a post about how i thought this was bad for Scottish football, but as I wrote it I could not stop laughing xD so FUK EM :-) get what they deserved ive said for years that Rangers killed the scottish game with all the lame players they brought to the league and choked the young scottish talent coming through

So Chuff tae Fuck, Come on yae dancer

Was going to put a post about how i thought this was bad for Scottish football, but as I wrote it I could not stop laughing xD so FUK EM :-) get what they deserved ive said for years that Rangers killed the scottish game with all the lame players they brought to the league and choked the young scottish talent coming through

So Chuff tae Fuck, Come on yae dancer

How is it possibly bad for Scottish football that one of the duopoly is potentially going up the shitter?

As amusing as it all is, even the mainstream media seem to think the worse that will happen to them is that they'll be uncompetitive for a handful of years.

The club goes into admin and Whyte as secured creditor takes the stadium and the training ground, then uses them to set up Rangers Pheonix co. They come out of admin in March, taking a 10 point hit, but still being able to go into Europe next season.

The rest of the league then let them back in, but with a 15 point per season penalty for the next 3 seasons as a "punishment".

So Celtic win 3 league titles that they were likely to win anyway and nothing changes with regard to voting rights etc.

I think this would be a fairly likely outcome in all honesty.

As amusing as it all is, even the mainstream media seem to think the worse that will happen to them is that they'll be uncompetitive for a handful of years.

The club goes into admin and Whyte as secured creditor takes the stadium and the training ground, then uses them to set up Rangers Pheonix co. They come out of admin in March, taking a 10 point hit, but still being able to go into Europe next season.

The rest of the league then let them back in, but with a 15 point per season penalty for the next 3 seasons as a "punishment".

So Celtic win 3 league titles that they were likely to win anyway and nothing changes with regard to voting rights etc.

What happens to HMRC money then , they cut a deal ?

HMRC will not permit CW to be a secured creditor I suspect. In any event unless he pays a market value for the assets (if he could do this they would surely not be in their current mess) he could not secure them and he would not have the right to set the price (the administrator/liquidators would) - I doubt however having had one club go into liquidation under him he could be viewed by the SFA or UEFA as a fitting person to be the chairman of another club.

The football world does not understand the law. The law and the taxman have no mercy particularly against those who have squirmed to avoid matters for years and delayed payments and filing proper accounts.

They are squirming on the hook and threatening and whining at the same time.

Enjoy the show - the bully is getting his ultimate shafting.

:lolrangers:

We need to demand changes to the league now. If they want back in then there needs to be a level playing field from now on, otherwise GTF and start again in division 3.

HMRC will not permit CW to be secured creditor unless he pays a market value for the assets (if he could do this they would surely not be in their current mess) - I doubt however having had one club go into liquidation under him he could be viewed by the SFA or UEFA as a fitting person to be the chairman of another club.

The football world does not understand the law. The law and the taxman have no mercy particularly against those who have squirmed to avoid matters for years and delayed payments and filing proper accounts.

They are squirming on the hook and threatening and whining at the same time.

Enjoy the show - the bully is getting his ultimate shafting.

:lolrangers:

Whyte is purportedly owed

If they liquidate the club, they'd get next to nothing anyway.

They would get a large percentage of what assets remained.

But NOT the heritable property - that is the point of a secured loan

If the heritable property is worth more than the debt though (which according to Rangers' balance sheet, it is sufficiently more) then I think the security will be challenged, especially since the security will not have been offered at arms length...

EDIT: Rangers valuation of freehold property at 30 June 2010 - £112m.

What in the name of the wee man do you think HMRC are? A charity? They will take all they can. They couldn't give a monkeys who Rangers are or what they stand for. They need their money and they have decided that they need it now.

I'm not saying for one second that they could or do care about Rangers. Simply that the taxman cannot take cash that does not exist.

If they are liquidated, owing, for the sake of argument, £100M in total and £75M to the taxman, then HMRC will get 75% of their assets, such as they are.

If they manage to raise £10M in unsecured cash and other assets, HMRC will get £7.5M

Secured debts are totally different.

That's why they are called "secured".

• Site Sponsor

Yes but it is a newco so the SPL should not allow them into the league. Additionally the players will be sold or released.