Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Dont often feel the need to post, but have to say "Fuck the Hun". Hope this horrible cancerous club die a slow painful death and may my enjoyment (and my party) continue as I watch "the people" come to terms with the fact that we do not want or need them in our game. In fact we will be better off without them in the short and long term.

Stand Free

I honestly have never believed the Huns could cease to exist.... but even I am coming to think this is a potential scenario now.

The depth to which they are fucked is truly staggering.

:scarf:

It really is isn't it.

I have been carefully preparing for this day since reading over RTC and starting to believe. Its not really that big a day today for me - I don't feel any different as I believed this was coming.

The only thing is I think they will exist as RFC 2012. After they are liquidated, someone will buy the stadium and a modest squad then press the SPL for immediate re-entry at the top.

However I should add I don't mind them returning as RFC 2012 if they are stripped of the titles won during the tax cheating years, the new club has to start at the bottom of Div 3 with no special allowances made and all punishment determined for RFC are applied to the new organisation by the authorities. In my book this means punishment that lasts as long as their period of cheating.

Lets see the fuckers try to come back up the league with much poorer players and with an annual 10 point deduction for the next 10 years. They'll make it up but by the time they done they'll have about 4000 fans because everyone knows the huns don't support their team if they can't glory hunt.

It really is isn't it.

I have been carefully preparing for this day since reading over RTC and starting to believe. Its not really that big a day today for me - I don't feel any different as I believed this was coming.

The only thing is I think they will exist as RFC 2012. After they are liquidated, someone will buy the stadium and a modest squad then press the SPL for immediate re-entry at the top.

However I should add I don't mind them returning as RFC 2012 if they are stripped of the titles won during the tax cheating years, the new club has to start at the bottom of Div 3 with no special allowances made and all punishment determined for RFC are applied to the new organisation by the authorities. In my book this means punishment that lasts as long as their period of cheating.

Lets see the fuckers try to come back up the league with much poorer players and with an annual 10 point deduction for the next 10 years. They'll make it up but by the time they done they'll have about 4000 fans because everyone knows the huns don't support their team if they can't glory hunt.

If they come back as a new company the will lose ALL the honours they've every won. Their history will effectively erased and their title count will be reset to zero. :scarf:

Airdrie United: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airdrie_United_F.C.#Club_honours_.26_records

If they come back as a new company the will lose ALL the honours they've every won. Their history will effectively erased and their title count will be reset to zero. :scarf:

Airdrie United: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airdrie_United_F.C.#Club_honours_.26_records

Yes of course the new club would have zero honours in its list.

However, being stickler for justice (and a cunt) I want the OLD Rfc stripped of the titles won during the 10 years the EBT was at its peak. IE everything from the Laudrup and Gascoigne years must be removed from the record books.

I'm nice that way and I don't forget these sort of details.

FollowFollow is comedy gold right now! I'm so busy at work, but I'm not going to get anything done! Just spent the first half hour laughing my head off! This was my favourite topic:

Yesterday, 19:49

willemtway

Five Star Poster Join Date: 31-07-2006

'dad, ive still got £100 of my Xmas money left, can't we all help'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought a lump to my throat, he's 14

Yesterday, 19:54

GreatWhite

forza azzurri Join Date: 05-12-2011

Re: 'dad, ive still got £100 of my Xmas money left, can't we all help'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by willemtway

Brought a lump to my throat, he's 14

havent cried today but just did reading that

Yesterday, 19:58

BroraBear

On The Bench Join Date: 01-08-2006

Re: 'dad, ive still got £100 of my Xmas money left, can't we all help'

You've brought him up well.

My son is 16, he is absolutely devastated, worse than me to be honest.

:lolrangers::lolrangers::lolrangers::lolrangers:

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE FUNNIEST!!!!!

:lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

HAHAHA!!! Brilliant. fuck every hun. :hunbash:

For anyone who has a followfollow account this is the thread: http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=838549 What I posted is only the half of it.

It's not just Rangers supporters who're in tears though.... laughing so much that I've shed a few at my desk this morning!

Incidentally, anyone complaining about us milking this too much needs a serious reality check.

I would argue, that as a football club, we were the biggest losers to emerge from David Murrays cheating. Obviously Celtic will be loving this too, but I also think they actually benefited from Rangers overspending, as it meant they had to pull their socks up. However, for Aberdeen, a club of our size simply couldn't compete with David Murray and the money he was spending that Rangers didn't have.

The course of history for Aberdeen football club could have been so different without David Murray.

1990, 1991, 1993, 1994 and arguably 1989. If there is any justice in the world, Rangers should be stripped of these titles and these Championships should be awarded to Aberdeen Football Club.

I'm not saying that Rangers cheating was solely responsibly for the terminal decline we've been in for the last 20 years or so, but it was definitely a major catalyst.

One thing is for sure, every Aberdeen supporter, around the world, should raise a glass to yesterdays announcement.

Incidentally, anyone complaining about us milking this too much needs a serious reality check.

I would argue, that as a football club, we were the biggest losers to emerge from David Murrays cheating. Obviously Celtic will be loving this too, but I also think they actually benefited from Rangers overspending, as it meant they had to pull their socks up. However, for Aberdeen, a club of our size simply couldn't compete with David Murray and the money he was spending that Rangers didn't have.

The course of history for Aberdeen football club could have been so different without David Murray.

1990, 1991, 1993, 1994 and arguably 1989. If there is any justice in the world, Rangers should be stripped of these titles and these Championships should be awarded to Aberdeen Football Club.

I'm not saying that Rangers cheating was solely responsibly for the terminal decline we've been in for the last 20 years or so, but it was definitely a major catalyst.

One thing is for sure, every Aberdeen supporter, around the world, should raise a glass to yesterdays announcement.

Here here well said sir :applause: