Where Are They Now

1 minute ago, Hoofball said:

Started last weekend as well and scored, shows how shite the Championship is when he looked terrible up here

In fairness he never really kicked a ball for us. Which is quite bizarre given he’s not completely terrible. Same with the Slovak lad. Barry loved him but never played him. Quite odd really. 

55 minutes ago, slippers said:

In fairness he never really kicked a ball for us. Which is quite bizarre given he’s not completely terrible. Same with the Slovak lad. Barry loved him but never played him. Quite odd really. 

He looked horrid in this first appearance for Aberdeen, like a mixture of McLennan and Morris. Robson couldn’t of loved him that much if he never got a game

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Bavidge scores for Kelty 

Good to see Alfie Bavidge playing and scoring at Kelty.Playing competitive Saturday afternoon league football will do him the power of good, outstanding youth team goalscorer and looked the part in his wee first team cameos,a penchant for the cute back heel ! Thought Kelty Hearts was not the greatest team and choice but he is getting invaluable game time and experience.Alfie Bavidge is definitely someone that can play in future for the Aberdeen first team.

59 minutes ago, graham said:

Good to see Alfie Bavidge playing and scoring at Kelty.Playing competitive Saturday afternoon league football will do him the power of good, outstanding youth team goalscorer and looked the part in his wee first team cameos,a penchant for the cute back heel ! Thought Kelty Hearts was not the greatest team and choice but he is getting invaluable game time and experience.Alfie Bavidge is definitely someone that can play in future for the Aberdeen first team.

Aye, got a feeling he's going to do well down there. 

Starting every game at the moment and thats him off the mark for them now.  

4 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I think I like him more for Bologna than I did for Aberdeen which is quite disappointing from me

He seems really suited to the Italian game. There's a bit more time on the ball and obviously he's playing with pretty decent players. It's a massive difference to the run around daft, kick and rush, blood and guts nonsense he was used to.