Where Are They Now

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis Ferguson scoring again for Bologna today.

Hopefully we’re quids in with him in January or next summer.

20% of the £12m profit on a £15m transfer is £2.4m in the kitty. 

Scary to think how many shite players we could blow that on. The next ronnie Hernandez or big Ivorian striker who’s name I can’t even store in my head could be on the horizon 

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis Ferguson scoring again for Bologna today.

Hopefully we’re quids in with him in January or next summer.

20% of the £12m profit on a £15m transfer is £2.4m in the kitty. 

Imagine that. A good few people on here said he wasn’t good enough to make it in a top league. 

Good on the lad he will only get better to 

• Upvote 1
On 10/21/2023 at 9:53 PM, graham said:

I quite liked Greiig Leigh, could tackle and few  wingers beat him for pace down the wing.Do not remember his Aberdeen goal.Will watch out for Oxford United game Sunday morning when I catch up with English leagues.

He could tackle to a point. The Hibs winger whose name escapes me was one player that beat him time and time again for pace (the 2-0 defeat at Easter Road (if it wasn't for Joe Lewis we would have been hammered by 7 or 8 goals) being the game I remember fae early 2021.

Leigh was a player that flattered to deceive. Obviously he has the ability as he's showing it now, albeit at a lower level, but barely showed it at AFC.

21 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He could tackle to a point. The Hibs winger whose name escapes me was one player that beat him time and time again for pace (the 2-0 defeat at Easter Road (if it wasn't for Joe Lewis we would have been hammered by 7 or 8 goals) being the game I remember fae early 2021.

Leigh was a player that flattered to deceive. Obviously he has the ability as he's showing it now, albeit at a lower level, but barely showed it at AFC.

Chris Cadden?

On 10/24/2023 at 10:26 PM, Medw1311 said:

Matty Longstaff - Unemployed.

Had an article not that long ago come out where he was greeting about his injuries

Lauhably half the comments saying he'd do a job for a PRemier LEague/Championship team in England, boy was utter pish and then had the cheek to say Scottish football was beneath him

3 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Had an article not that long ago come out where he was greeting about his injuries

Lauhably half the comments saying he'd do a job for a PRemier LEague/Championship team in England, boy was utter pish and then had the cheek to say Scottish football was beneath him

Saw a Sheffield United fan saying they'd take him 🤣 

I was pleased for Joe Shaughnessy and Tony Docherty today.I can remember Joe Shaughnessy got sent off one night against Motherwell League Cup tie and Aberdeen came through to win in extra time.Might even have been the season we won the League Cup.Joe Shaughnessy Aberdeen career was never quite the same after that.Apocryphal tale that Joe had to buy the fish suppers on the bus home from Motherwell.Thereafter Joe Shaughnessy was in about the Aberdeen squad but seldom played.Eventually left,played at Southend ,St Johnstone captain,now skipper at Dundee,scoring a double near the end today at Livingston.No surprise,Joe was a regular Aberdeen u18 scorer at Balgownie in Friday afternoon games at corners and set pieces.Pleased to see Joe Shaughnessy doing well.