Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

16 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Just thought I’d share this gem from Matt Lindsay chief Herald Football writer and Uber Uber Hun.  In an article about Aberdeen and VAR

A blind man on a galloping horse could have spotted that MacDonald was beyond the last Livingston defender when his team mate Leighton Clarkson floated a free-kick into the opposition area from looking back at a replay. But a “retrospective calibration” proved that to be case. So why the scathing attack?

im sure you’ll all join me in wishing Matthew a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Cunt

13 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

I mean that’s just not true. A blind man on a galloping horse surely wouldn’t have seen anything, by virtue of the man being blind and the horse moving at pace.

also, why would the horse have been on an artificial surface like almond vale? Can’t graze on 4g surfaces and all those black pellets would like give the horse stomach issues. 

@Matt Armstrong's Dog can you settle this please.

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Was MacDonald offside?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

@Matt Armstrong's Dog can you settle this please.

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Was MacDonald offside?

😄I have actually ridden a horse legally min (nae Animal Farm style) up at Forglen Stables outside Turriff over 30 years ago. 

I can confirm unequivocally that Angus MacDonald was not offside at the point Leighton Clarkson strikes the free-kick (first phase) and nor was any of our players during the second and third phases of play,  which led to Bojan Miovski's goal which was unlawfully and wrobgly ruled offside in our penultimate match against Livingston.

• Upvote 3
6 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Few too many Quilmes Parky?

Nope. Why? That's exactly what happened. I got a day ban because of him. 

6 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Taking the internet very serious it seems.

An accusation he's flung around at others many times while high on the horse.

Oh. Hi Mr Tryhard. It's yourself

I've never, ever said this about someone. So you're just making things up, which, to be fair, is something you do all the time in your desperation to tell "funny" stories and be liked. 

• Confused 1
  • Dildo 1

What the hell is this we're getting? Some very odd names for rowies plus the bakery (Goodfellow & Stevens) claim they were voted the best butteries in Scotland. By who I've no idea.

Bloody Broughty Ferry. We should have sought PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) for the Aberdeen Roll long ago.IMG20240415140934.jpg

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Nope. Why? That's exactly what happened. I got a day ban because of him. 

Oh. Hi Mr Tryhard. It's yourself

I've never, ever said this about someone. So you're just making things up, which, to be fair, is something you do all the time in your desperation to tell "funny" stories and be liked. 

Everyone you don't like is a tryhard.

I've noticed that aswell.

If my life experiences come across as funny to some then so be it but I certainly don't make them up. You're a bigger prick now than you used to be, something I wasn't sure was possible.

Have a great day. (Not really, I hope you get robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped)

Cheesepipes (10 in a row AFC Chat funniest poster as voted by you the people)

• Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Everyone you don't like is a tryhard.

Nope. Just you. Another made up tall-tale from you. Not as pathetic a lie as going around proclaiming to be a "rock and roller", while living in a new build Stewart Milne estate in the 'burbs with the wife and 2.4 children, mind you. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nope. Just you. Another made up tall-tale from you. Not as pathetic a lie as going around proclaiming to be a "rock and roller", while living in a new build Stewart Milne estate in the 'burbs with the wife and 2.4 children, mind you. 

You have absolutely no fucking idea do you

25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

My house was built in 1890. 

Seems to be you the tall tale teller.

Try again bellend.

Parkie doesnae find Cheesepipes funny; that's the crux o' the bother here.

It's easy to dislike those you dinnae find funny - a shame .

I think yous are both funny btw (one more than the other tbf... No biggy ✌️)

9 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄I have actually ridden a horse legally min (nae Animal Farm style) up at Forglen Stables outside Turriff over 30 years ago. 

I can confirm unequivocally that Angus MacDonald was not offside at the point Leighton Clarkson strikes the free-kick (first phase) and nor was any of our players during the second and third phases of play,  which led to Bojan Miovski's goal which was unlawfully and wrobgly ruled offside in our penultimate match against Livingston.

Thank fuck! That’s that settled, min

• Haha 1