Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

If i recall correctly, I made fun of referees and then you cried to the moderators because I said bad names :fight:

If someone complained to the Mods about people abusing referees than you can be certain it wasn't me.

So you won't be recalling correctly, no.

Just flicked my nonchalantly as I typed that last sentence.

i ONCE ACCIDENTally a Coca Cola bottle.

Caps was on at the beginning of that sentence from my previous post about calling the cops, but I can''t be arsed fixing it.

Yet I DID take the time and effort to explain all that.

Anyway, here's a picture.

youwouldntaccidentalcocacola.jpg

i ONCE ACCIDENTally a Coca Cola bottle.

Caps was on at the beginning of that sentence from my previous post about calling the cops, but I can''t be arsed fixing it.

Yet I DID take the time and effort to explain all that.

Anyway, here's a picture.

youwouldntaccidentalcocacola.jpg

I corrected that within 2 minutes. You're as bad as Harcus.

i can honestly say i have never done that in my life. easy ivy-league mode.

i'm just popping into jack wills.

ok, i'll see you at abercrombie & fitch.

kill kill die.

I was being sarcastic min. That's the last sort of fashion statement I'd ever want to make. I reckon that's how BM cuts about Edinburgh though. Like a toff.

I wonder if there are any bona fide :gay: 's on AFC Chat?

rumpus is the only one that springs to mind, but I think he said he was AC/DC.

I'm pretty sure there is a semi regular poster on here that is gay. I can't remember his name but remember him admitting it in a popular thread and no one seemed to pick him up on it which I found strange. I can't even remember the thread to go and check.

I'm pretty sure there is a semi regular poster on here that is gay. I can't remember his name but remember him admitting it in a popular thread and no one seemed to pick him up on it which I found strange. I can't even remember the thread to go and check.

I have vague recollections along the same lines. I have someone in mind, but I'm not dragging the boys name through the mud without evidence.

Typing gay posters on afc chat into google returns an alarming number of hits. Just saying...

I remember there was talk of forming a gay inspectorate at one point to hunt them down:

http://www.afc-chat....showtopic=27017

If someone complained to the Mods about people abusing referees than you can be certain it wasn't me.

So you won't be recalling correctly, no.

I believe you have the wrong end of the stick, Mr Kelt.

I had replied to Ross, stating that your post summed up everything I was going to say.

It was he that complained to the mods about me having a rant about referees :hysterical:

If someone complained to the mods about people abusing referees they would most likely be laughed out of the room.

I think we all know he's talking out his arse :)

I have the PM's to prove it.