Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

No, but if I did, there's more than a few candidates for certification on here.

I once watched a guy doing imaginery headers in the grounds there, with an imaginery ball, and then running with his arms aloft and crossing himself as if there was a huge crowd in the trees :trophy:

Whatever keeps you happy I thought to myself.

Ace.

What were you doing hanging about there though?

Picking up your medicine?

You didna used to play at Westburn on a Monday night during the summer months did you?

Every single day I played, weather permitting, soon as I got home and until it got dark.

One day we played a team of South East asian chaps, they were well up for it, and it turned into a feisty encounter with tackles flying in everywhere. When we won they were, to put it mildly, raging. One of their pals came tanning round the park in a car, picking some of them up, and the abuse was flying between the two teams, violence was in the air.

Before they left, one of the c**ts stole my trainers, brand new, from behind the goals, I was f**kin fizzin :angry2:

Every single day I played, weather permitting, soon as I got home and until it got dark.

One day we played a team of South East asian chaps, they were well up for it, and it turned into a feisty encounter with tackles flying in everywhere. When we won they were, to put it mildly, raging. One of their pals came tanning round the park in a car, picking some of them up, and the abuse was flying between the two teams, violence was in the air.

Before they left, one of the c**ts stole my trainers, brand new, from behind the goals, I was f**kin fizzin :angry2:

Did you racially abuse them?

i bet you did :nono:

Did you racially abuse them?

i bet you did :nono:

They were as racist as we were, if not more so.

It's fair to say we werena calling them 'South East Asian chaps' at the time, but they were highly abusive towards us, and threatening us and allsorts, and giving it the finger drawn across the throat nonsense from the back of the car as they took off.

They took defeat hard.

I find roberto's continuing attempts to meet posters stomach churning. Am I the only one who thinks this? I can understand creepy PM's to potential attackers in a misguided notion that this would reduce the possibility of his ignorance being exposed but does this guy actually want to meet people to "make friends" so that people ignore the frequent times where he posts drivel or is he simply an old fashioned lonely? Whatever the reason, this makes me spew.

I don't mind. He seems a fine guy.

They were as racist as we were, if not more so.

It's fair to say we werena calling them 'South East Asian chaps' at the time, but they were highly abusive towards us, and threatening us and allsorts, and giving it the finger drawn across the throat nonsense from the back of the car as they took off.

They took defeat hard.

Tut tut tup.

Bloody racist :rolleyes:

We all get depressed, it's how you get out of it that marks you apart.

Wallowing in self pity will make you worse. Taking the bull by the horns and becoming more active is the key to beating it. If you withdraw, it will make your depression more severe. If you take medication, it will make it worse, and possibly even make you suicidal, which is massively contrary to accepted medical wisdom.

I should know, I've helped someone very close to me who was depressed to the point of near death very recently.

And by the way, it was a joke, you're a (semi) intelligent guy, I thought you might have noticed that.

I knew it was semi piss taking so no worries there. The word depression in itself is very misleading. It's not about feeling gloomy all the time anyway.

I knew it was semi piss taking so no worries there. The word depression in itself is very misleading. It's not about feeling gloomy all the time anyway.

Aye, it's about withdrawing from life itself, not taking part, and all manner of health problems follow it, it's a snowball effect, an ever decreasing circle, and without taking firm and very positive action, it will eventually kill you.

I cannot stress highly enough how important physical activity is to us all.

I don't mind. He seems a fine guy.

Aye, have to agree with boofon, he's alright, provided he's not gay of course, when things take an altogether more sinister twist, but there's no messageboard law against cottaging, yet.

I'd quite happily sit for a pint with him. Arse to the wall of course.

Aye, it's about withdrawing from life itself, not taking part, and all manner of health problems follow it, it's a snowball effect, an ever decreasing circle, and without taking firm and very positive action, it will eventually kill you.

I cannot stress highly enough how important physical activity is to us all.

yeah totally.

its can be aquite a vain and shallow activity exercise, but you cant underestimate the effect it can have on your confidence.

this in turn can determine your job, social circle etc. and all of these contribute to your own happiness.

Cheers Tuppy. A pint with fellow Aberdeen fans is now frowned upon? I shakes my head.

I'm not gay, I'm getting married next year to a girl, I know Elton John did the same - but I'm anything but a shirt lifter, no fear fella. ;).

Not what your behaviour in the mains a couple of weeks back suggests. Kissing for fun u were.

ye daft rascist.

i always knew tup was a bigot.

No, we just beat them at fitba, they couldna handle it, and the verbal abuse and threats flew. That's what playing fitba is all about.

Storm in a teacup, all forgotten about the next day.

Apart fae my f**king stolen trainers, c**ts did that deliberately because they lost, just grabbed some of our stuff and jumped in the car and off, I wisna the only one to have something nicked.