Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Na, reading the shite the likes of tinyweelad and shiniesta's write is tough. The accent is a doddle in comparison.

Aye, we bow to your Pulitzer winning credentials Ebbe. Not fit to lace your forum boots mate.

Haha why is it new blood seems to come in groups? It's almost like the Collisseum. Us grizzled veterans despatch with one wave, the gate opens and another wave come into the arena to duel. Only a few from each wave proving they have the minerals to join the vets and the rest disappear

You'd be too busy busting nuts in Maloney to be fighting in the colosseum.

Na my post count remains the same everyone I post.

It was changed by administration years back because someone boasted they had more posts than me or something.

I don't have that many posts and as you say, impossible haha.

Probably half of the 8 million ;-).

Ha ha! I looked at it and couldn't help but admire the dedication to The Dons that it must have taken to get to that number, then did a bit of maths to work out how much that'd roughly be a day... :hysterical:

Na my post count remains the same everytime I post.

It was changed by administration years back because someone boasted they had more posts than me or something.

I don't have that many posts and as you say, impossible haha.

Probably half of the 8 million ;-).

I'm sure that was me aye.

My post count is genuine, however I did about 35,000 of them in one year when I was less busy than I am now.

Jesus what a horrible bunch yous are with the exception of a few! And fine n dandy l was an orphan so my Christmas times weren't the best for a large part of my youth. Can I ask the moderator to shut my account down on here please as I don't see anything that allows you to do that. Cherrs

Click the 'delete your account' button in 'my profile'

• Upvote 2

Jesus what a horrible bunch yous are with the exception of a few! And fine n dandy l was an orphan so my Christmas times weren't the best for a large part of my youth. Can I ask the moderator to shut my account down on here please as I don't see anything that allows you to do that. Cherrs

Remember to send nudes.......wimp

• Downvote 1