Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Oh aye. 3 folk out of thousands of football fans are pointing the finger at me. I must be nailed on wrong like.

This place is like North Korea at times. You're allowed an opinion, as long as it's the same as everyone else's. The word forum is used loosely.

• Upvote 1

I once tweeted Jonathon Ross , when I was absolutely hammered, calling him a cunt and offered to smash his smug face in.

Woke up the next morning , remembered what I'd tweeted and felt a sense of pride with myself.

No regrets .

Once got into a heated debate with Brian O'Neil on twitter whilst smashed over the booing off Ian Black playing for Scotland whilst playing for the Huns in the 3rd Division. Regretted nothing.

Was/Is shite and a Hun. Booing justified.

This place is like North Korea at times. You're allowed an opinion, as long as it's the same as everyone else's. The word forum is used loosely.

Haha, aye. Slowly realising. Funny though

Not true. Fools are rarely tolerated though - or folk that come out with well worn pish. Opinions are ok. Fantasies? Stick them in Deviant's Corner.

Edit: Schoolboy error, used the "I" word.

• Upvote 1

Not true. Fools are rarely tolerated though - or folk that come out with well worn pish. Opinions are ok. Fantasies? Stick them in Deviant's Corner.

Edit: Schoolboy error, used the "I" word.

Curious to know what makes a person foolish? Not withholding the same opinion as you?

Tansey is better than John McGinn.

You speak like a talking Daily Record. Are you a weegie?

Dyce loon born and raised. But, I do disagree with you. So, I must now be a weegie?

Consi and DelMonte, two of the biggest screamers on this forum, no question.

No credence to the statement other than we have differing opinion. Very strange.

He's not as thick as you so would never have that option thankfully. Have a watch back of the Scottish Cup Semi highlights. Shouldn't take long. 12 secs I think. Tanzini, King Kenny and Shinnie are all comfortably better.

I'm nae thick enough to go into a hairdresser and ask for a 7 all over though.

Dyce loon born and raised. But, I do disagree with you. So, I must now be a weegie?

That means you are OK, just terribly misguided.

Bear in mind the last man to come on here singing English football's praises was bluto.

You dinna want to end up like him.

That means you are OK, just terribly misguided.

Bear in mind the last man to come on here singing English football's praises was bluto.

You dinna want to end up like him.

I think English football as a product is a heap of shite. I don't like it very much. But I'm realistic as to how good Aberdeen actually are. That's all we seem to disagree on, a few potential signings and how good Aberdeen actually are. We're dealing in hypotheticals, passing the boredom of a Saturday afternoon when you're skinto though.

Curious to know what makes a person foolish? Not withholding the same opinion as you?

It should be 'not holding the same opinion as you'.

Not withholding obviously. Like, duh.

If you are going to come on here all abrasive, at least get the marbles out of your mouth when you speak pal.

I think English football as a product is a heap of shite. I don't like it very much. But I'm realistic as to how good Aberdeen actually are. That's all we seem to disagree on, a few potential signings and how good Aberdeen actually are. We're dealing in hypotheticals, passing the boredom of a Saturday afternoon when you're skinto though.

And how good do you think the Dons ACTUALLY are?

Going Going... is ace if you havent heard it yet?

I concur. Slow starter, slightly experimental beginning, but by fuck some cracking songs on it.

Saw them just 5 or 6 weeks ago playing a warm up gig for their George Best tour, in Leslie beside Glenrothes.

Looks like I'll be nipping down to the Bute Fest (no laughing at the back) at the end of this month where they will play on the Friday night.

That may depend on the logistics of any possible / potential travel for the Euro tie the night before.

If we take care of round 2 of course...