Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Not in the slightest, but someone who claims to be something different than what science says they are is clearly suffering a delusion.

Science has confirmed that gays aren't sexually confused. They are just homosexual. Whats your answer for that?

The front pages didn't "bash trans people" - they expressed concern about policy which would make it easy for a child to choose "transition" (take hormones or have surgery). An entirely reasonable point, one which you have to hype and twist to create a semblence of an argument.

And because one view is dominant doesn't mean all others are excluded, it simply means one is dominant. Celtic are dominant in scottish football, but they still conceede goals and will lose a game eventually.

No, it had fuck all to do with that, no idea where you've plucked that from.

Sun Headline: "The Skirt on the Drag Queen Goes Swish Swish Swish"

Is that headline, in the largest circulation (ie dominant) newspaper in the UK, "expressing concern" or is it mocking trans people? And yet the gays have control of the media....

• Downvote 1

Homosexuality is found in thousands of species.

I don't think I accept that. Certainly, confused sexual behaviour is found in many species, I dont think we can infer much beyond that.

Its totally natural

No one disputes that.

and there are many possible reasons it exists. One theory is that its an evolutionary tactic to slow down over population. Another is that some folk just shag folk of the same sex and its no one else business.

The genesis of it is not understood and today it would probably be suppressed, even if it were understood.

The theories you mention are just guesses aimed at creating a nice story around it.

I would agree with you that its no-ones business, so why then the rainbow laces and the insistence that a footballer must come out?

You saying its "distasteful" makes you sound like a wee Christian boy, your argument about faeces is ridiculous. You never pumped a bird up the arse? Sound like a right boring cunt to me.

I am a wee christian boy.

And for the record I have "pumped a bird up the arse" (in my formative years)- that doesn't make it right.

Is that headline, in the largest circulation (ie dominant) newspaper in the UK, "expressing concern" or is it mocking trans people? And yet the gays have control of the media....

Are you honestly still trying to argue with him? He believes a dude cured another dudes blindness by spitting in his fucking eyes for Christ sake. There's no reasoning with him.

That was the news stories i was aware of. Providing a link would be useful, then talking with you would be less like drawing teeth.

I just googled it and the paper says that is an actual song suggested for a session where a drag queen is to entertain children.

Its not mockery.

I don't think I accept that. Certainly, confused sexual behaviour is found in many species, I dont think we can infer much beyond that.

No one disputes that.

The genesis of it is not understood and today it would probably be suppressed, even if it were understood.

The theories you mention are just guesses aimed at creating a nice story around it.

I would agree with you that its no-ones business, so why then the rainbow laces and the insistence that a footballer must come out?

I am a wee christian boy.

And for the record I have "pumped a bird up the arse" (in my formative years)- that doesn't make it right.

So basically you're saying, be gay if you want. Just keep it secret and tell no one, do not express yourself in any way because according to may religion- it is wrong. Also, fun theory for you, every religion that has been created since the dawn of man follow similar traits and are essentially revolved around worshipping the Sun. There is more proof that bumming is totally normal to some folk and totally natural, than there being a magic man in the sky or an omnipresence watching and judging us. You can't be both science and religion, or you cant be FULLY both. They contradict each other by their very nature.

So basically you're saying, be gay if you want. Just keep it secret and tell no one, do not express yourself in any way because according to may religion- it is wrong.

I havent used any religious argument at any stage.

ive only pointed out it is a confused sexuality, referencing the facts from biological science.

Also, fun theory for you, every religion that has been created since the dawn of man follow similar traits and are essentially revolved around worshipping the Sun. There is more proof that bumming is totally normal to some folk and totally natural, than there being a magic man in the sky or an omnipresence watching and judging us. You can't be both science and religion, or you cant be FULLY both. They contradict each other by their very nature.

Well, i disagree but what is important to note is that I respect your right to state an opinion - I dont claim its offensive or should be suppressed, even though its bollocks.

Its funny how that courtesy doesn't extend to stating the facts regarding homosexuality.

Arguments which cannot tolerate challenge are obviously weak / false arguments.

What rot.

If it not confused, why are their bodies physically incompatible? Why do their bodies produce semen, which fertilises a woman's eggs, yet has no purpose between men?

You are blinkered as fuck.

You think:

Homosexuality cannot exist because our bodies are designed to procreate?

But our bodies ARE designed for religion, thats innate?

Quite incredible you believe this stuff strongly enough to expose your idiocy on a public forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ive only pointed out it is a confused sexuality, referencing the facts from biological science.

Well, i disagree but what is important to note is that I respect your right to state an opinion - I dont claim its offensive or should be suppressed, even though its bollocks.

Its funny how that courtesy doesn't extend to stating the facts regarding homosexuality.

Again, are religious followers mentally ill or deluded?
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What rot.

If it not confused, why are their bodies physically incompatible? Why do their bodies produce semen, which fertilises a woman's eggs, yet has no purpose between men?

Doesn't it? Why do men have a prostate- that if massaged, can make you produce semen? Surely a weird place to put that, biologically speaking. Dunno whats incompatible about a dick and a hole either. Mouth holes, ass holes, vag holes, cocks go in all of them. Just because you're a religious spaz doesn't mean people should be subjected to your world view. Which is based on ancient scripture, might I add.

Here's a fact for you regarding religion. Its made up. Easy days, mate.

I'm amazed folk actually try and reason with a warped religious zealot.

Waste of time. Much better just highlighting his bigotry and not interacting with him.

Its mental that folk like that still exist. Proper brainwashed.

You are blinkered as fuck.

You think:

Homosexuality cannot exist because our bodies are designed to procreate?

But our bodies ARE designed for religion, thats innate?

Quite incredible you believe this stuff strongly enough to expose your idiocy on a public forum.

No-one said homosexuality didnt exist, I said it was confused which it is. You are all over the place here.

You are the idiot, portraying facts as mere opinion.

You claim its not a fact that 2 bodies of opposite sex are physically compatible in a way 2 of the same sex arent?

You claim its not a fact that the bioloogical functions of men and womens bodies only find fulfillment in each other?

These are facts, and you need to accept them as much as I or anyone else does.