Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

No-one said homosexuality didnt exist, I said it was confused which it is. You are all over the place here.

You are the idiot, portraying facts as mere opinion.

You claim its not a fact that 2 bodies of opposite sex are physically compatible in a way 2 of the same sex arent?

You claim its not a fact that the bioloogical functions of men and womens bodies only find fulfillment in each other?

These are facts, and you need to accept them as much as I or anyone else does.

oh the fucking irony

• Downvote 1

Is there any reason he's still actually allowed to post on here when absolutely everybody hates the cunt? The nutter who used to come on here blootered and ask everyone to fight him was better.

Nae sure why anyone would hate Clydeside?

He's fucking mad as a hatter, but hardly hate-enducing.

I enjoy laughing at his madness and he's quite polite and puts across his fucking mental ideas coherently.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No-one said homosexuality didnt exist, I said it was confused which it is. You are all over the place here.

You claim its not a fact that 2 bodies of opposite sex are physically compatible in a way 2 of the same sex arent?

You claim its not a fact that the bioloogical functions of men and womens bodies only find fulfillment in each other?

"Facts as mere opinion." Isn't your religion just opinion portrayed as facts? Bit rich surely?

Third attempt: are religious followers mentally ill or deluded?

Here's one for you too.

Homosexuality is not welcome in Football or this forum despite the attempts of you and your fellow lefty mincers.

You seem like a nice, well rounded bigot. Why so offended by the presence of gays? Might not be able to control your urges?

Nae sure why anyone would hate Clydeside?

He's fucking mad as a hatter, but hardly hate-enducing.

I enjoy laughing at his madness and he's quite polite and puts across his fucking mental ideas coherently.

I'll give him that. Nutter he may be but an articulate one at least.

Agreed zander. I'd be tempted to give the queer sympathisers a temporary ban.

Brought up by single mothers I reckon.

Entirely wrong. Again. Brought up by a sound Mum and Dad who had the decency to show me right from wrong. Like accepting the fact it takes all sorts to make a world.

A shame you have a loon who will no doubt be raised as close minded and bitter as you.

Is there any reason he's still actually allowed to post on here when absolutely everybody hates the cunt? The nutter who used to come on here blootered and ask everyone to fight him was better.

I don't hate CS. He gets a massive amount of stick simply for having a different opinion from modern PC consensus and generally handles it well

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't hate CS. He gets a massive amount of stick simply for having a different opinion from modern PC consensus and generally handles it weP

Grown men moaning about PC is basically you being upset you cant simply say whatever the fuck you want regardless of consequences. Mental.