The Olympics

Henry

Oh right.

Sorry min, I thought that might have been hyperbole for the purposes of entertaining the fans.

We'll leave it there.

Cheers.

I got off with it eventually.

However you have to be careful about who you threaten and harass online these days is what I'm saying to the troops.

• Upvote 2

I note questions are being asked about the 16 year old Chinese girl swimmer, nothing suspicious at all when you come home faster than the mens champion. :sherlock:

laughing.gif

I didn't ken that. Brilliant.

Cheeting bastards right enough though. I remember at Beijing when they fielded an 8 year-old in the team gymnastics and falsified her birth certificates and everything to make it look like she was legit.

laughing.gif

I didn't ken that. Brilliant.

Cheeting bastards right enough though. I remember at Beijing when they fielded an 8 year-old in the team gymnastics and falsified her birth certificates and everything to make it look like she was legit.

Maybe they just have a massive population and a huge legacy investment in Olympic sports? Pretty much out of order to assume they are cheating. China is punching at it's own weight now, you'd expect them to get a shit load of medals on the basis that they have a huge population and a shed load of money. Whatever happened to Russia?

I watched some women's beach volleyball when I got home today. Jesus, they lassies have some tight, tight, arses on them :spunk:

And now, for no reason other than it's fucking tremendous, here's some JBSX and RL Burnside jamming like motherfuckers.

If anyone needs me, I'll be sitting on the porch drinking Jack Daniels and shooting at trespassin' niggras, boh howdeh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9NG7-lgRlQ

Maybe they just have a massive population and a huge legacy investment in Olympic sports? Pretty much out of order to assume they are cheating. China is punching at it's own weight now, you'd expect them to get a shit load of medals on the basis that they have a huge population and a shed load of money. Whatever happened to Russia?

Obviously, statistically you would expect them to have the largest proportion of medals in any given Olympics and they do have a good legacy of investment in sport. But, it comes down to the fact that I just don't trust the funny looking fuckers. They have a proven record of being devious sleekit bastards. Whilst their athletes are busy attempting to loose badminton matches government backed computer scientists are busy hacking into the mainframe computers of FTSE 100 companies looking for industrial secrets. Cheating is their modu operandi.

Never trust a Chinamen. Just ask Neil Heywood...

Right, where was I with this? I got distracted with all the talk of golden showers. pirate.png

Tennis

Four female GB athletes here.

Daughter of Ukranian clogger Sergei, Elena Baltacha

_61759098_baltacha2.jpg

Young Laura Robson

laura-robson-0406.jpg

Anna Keothavong

AnneKeothavongBig.jpg

and Heather Watson

heather-watson-300x281.jpg

Fuck knows here. I'll go for Watson.

Obviously, statistically you would expect them to have the largest proportion of medals in any given Olympics and they do have a good legacy of investment in sport. But, it comes down to the fact that I just don't trust the funny looking fuckers. They have a proven record of being devious sleekit bastards. Whilst their athletes are busy attempting to loose badminton matches government backed computer scientists are busy hacking into the mainframe computers of FTSE 100 companies looking for industrial secrets. Cheating is their modu operandi.

Never trust a Chinamen. Just ask Neil Heywood...

On the other hand, you would expect the nation that gave the world Kung Fu to dominate in gymnastics and skill events in general.

You also have to remember that they murdered anyone with half a brain in the 60s. It's a long way back from a faux pas like that.

They're now in the position of being a country of 'worker droids'. Good at working but not so good at imagining anything. That's where we Scots (and Brits) still hold our niche ground.

They're a wee manufacturing army that will make you anything for less than a quid if you're ordering 30K+.