Experiments With Food

Can't open the link, maybe because I'm sitting in the airport? :laughing:

Ach no son - theyve just legalised recreational use in Cali (invite me over chewie); floodgates are open.

Always welcome @@Dad I can set up Wookie Weed Tours for British smokers....we could make a fortune

Can't open the link, maybe because I'm sitting in the airport? :laughing:

Always welcome @@Dad I can set up Wookie Weed Tours for British smokers....we could make a fortune

or you can just travel to anywhere in Canada.

The federal Liberals have set July, 2018 as the deadline to legalize recreational marijuana. Sales of pot will be restricted to people 18 and older, although provinces will be able to set their own minimum age requirements. Provinces are also tasked with figuring out how to sell and regulate marijuana.

In Ontario, for example, pot will be sold in stores run by a subsidiary of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario.Manitoba, meanwhile, wants to sell cannabis through private-sector retail outlets and online stores. A full breakdown of provincial marijuana plans is available here.

Under the new federal legislation, people of legal age will be allowed to publicly possess up to 30 grams of dried cannabis, or its equivalent in non-dried form.

Could be the most chilled Hat get together yet........

or you can just travel to anywhere in Canada.

The federal Liberals have set July, 2018 as the deadline to legalize recreational marijuana. Sales of pot will be restricted to people 18 and older, although provinces will be able to set their own minimum age requirements. Provinces are also tasked with figuring out how to sell and regulate marijuana.

In Ontario, for example, pot will be sold in stores run by a subsidiary of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario.Manitoba, meanwhile, wants to sell cannabis through private-sector retail outlets and online stores. A full breakdown of provincial marijuana plans is available here.

Under the new federal legislation, people of legal age will be allowed to publicly possess up to 30 grams of dried cannabis, or its equivalent in non-dried form.

Bit mean to ruin our fledgling business already LGIR :(

• 3 weeks later...

That is just the sort of thing I need to put in my stupid face right now. Chocolately sludgey sweetness - hot dang. You should do a bit of Pinterest with this - overnight millionaires are made often enough with this sort of thing....flks are going fucking crazy these days about smores and peanut butter and brownies and pie, and variations on all of these by the shit ton.

I've treated us to a brand new anodised stockpot, which Im going to use as an excuse to make shitloads of fudge and tablet and other terrific terrific stuff like that.

You have a big sweet tooth Dad! :)

overnight millionaires are made often enough with this sort of thing....flks are going fucking crazy these days about smores and peanut butter and brownies and pie, and variations on all of these by the shit ton.

And Tasty etc are ripping them off and stealing their ideas with pilnky plonky music.

BBQ Pitboys would add bacon and maple syrup, mebbies nuts*, I'd not argue. Dunno why but basically don't eat sweet stuff but when I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9u6gdwQPD8

*you added them, telepathic

• Upvote 1

What was wrong with it?

Found a couple of recipes on Youtube, and they suggested that to make it creamier you should use cream cheese or heavy whipping cream.

Not one to do things by halves I threw in cream cheese AND heavy whipping cream.

I think I might also have used too much chicken broth, because despite the cream cheese and whipping cream it still seemed kinda thin.

I used chicken, green jalapenos, chopped onions, and white chili beans, but it still seemed like it was missing something.

Tasted good, but just didn't seem like chili.

Found a couple of recipes on Youtube, and they suggested that to make it creamier you should use cream cheese or heavy whipping cream.

Not one to do things by halves I threw in cream cheese AND heavy whipping cream.

I think I might also have used too much chicken broth, because despite the cream cheese and whipping cream it still seemed kinda thin.

I used chicken, green jalapenos, chopped onions, and white chili beans, but it still seemed like it was missing something.

Tasted good, but just didn't seem like chili.

Probably because its a chicken and bean stew that you have sodomised with American dairy products and nae chilli you fud.

What did it seem like it was missing?

• Upvote 1

Are you fucking kidding? A name like that, ill be buying bandwith by the hour.

Oh aye @mcdougall(4); you're into this pish.

I think branding wise

I'd go with faither as opposed to dad more homely, sweet things tend to be feminine, Mr Kipling aside.

Ergo you could go with :

Faither's

Toffee

Or

Fudge

More likely to be a big seller in the north and east.

I thought of faither's old family recipe fudge but then realised I could just drop the recipe part and then it becomes

Faither's

Old

Family

Fudge

Hope that gives you a starting point.

Where do I send the invoice?