At Least 14 Shot Dead In Cinema In Denver

A reporter on Sky News said that apparently a baby was shot at point blank range :(

Not sure what a baby was doing at the new Batman film like, but hey ho.

Was wondering the same...only in America

Edit

Remember Frank Skinner did a routine where he reckoned you could get folk to believe the most far-fetched unbelievable nonsense simply by adding "in America" at the end of it...not far off the truth

Shooter was apparently wearing a gas mask...doesn't Tom Hardy wear one in the film?

The dichotomy of AFC Chat: passing on commiserations for the death of a young boy in the Scottish Football sub-forum, while cracking the jokes about the death of fourteen others in the Pub sub-forum.

There's a sociology thesis in here somewhere. Pity I don't deal with made-up science.

The dichotomy of AFC Chat: passing on commiserations for the death of a young boy in the Scottish Football sub-forum, while cracking the jokes about the death of fourteen others in the Pub sub-forum.

There's a sociology thesis in here somewhere. Pity I don't deal with made-up science.

What are you going on about?

Translation:

The users of AFC Chat can be both sympathetic to the dead and ridicule them in the same breath.

Reyna's loon - sympathy.

A cinema full of Uncle Sam's finest - ridicule.

Yes I understand English, but why quote me?

I haven't posted in the Reyna thread and my post above wasn't a joke.

Explain that tup.