Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Got a taxi, fuck walking in that. Driver saying A&E is full of folk with broken bones.

You would think we would be used to this weather by now and be able to get some gritters out. It’s fucking Aberdeen nae Barbados.

People could just pay attention when they're walking.  Should be used to the snow by now.

16 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

We were discussing Antarctica. You started chatting about respecting laws in other countries, what does that have to do with pishing outside in an empty frozen wasteland? Are you telling me if you were out hillwalking and needed a pish, you'd do it in a container and take it home?

No I'd pish on the hill. It's not illegal here.

Only illegal in Antarctica.

• 2 weeks later...

In Aberdeen city centre Saturday a few hours before the match. Was surprised to see Union street was pretty busy given all the shit you hear online like ‘ghost town’ etc. Not too dissimilar to what I remember it pre pandemic although there’s barely anything left on it in terms of retail, just a heap of food places. Where is everyone going on union street ? Just continuously eating fast food? Bizarre

20 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

In Aberdeen city centre Saturday a few hours before the match. Was surprised to see Union street was pretty busy given all the shit you hear online like ‘ghost town’ etc. Not too dissimilar to what I remember it pre pandemic although there’s barely anything left on it in terms of retail, just a heap of food places. Where is everyone going on union street ? Just continuously eating fast food? Bizarre

Because the council are fucking idiots and won’t lower the rates. 

I have said heaps of  times why not just give some youngster free rates for a year whatever shite they want to do be it clothes, coffee shop give them a chance.

Place is a disgrace.

• Thanks 1