Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

• Site Sponsor
41 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s the thing, pishing in the snow is forbidden.You have to pish or shit  in a bucket and take it to a designated‘dumping’ facility. 

5 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Do you get 20p back too?

Ha ha, I'd be looking for more than 20p for one of my sizeable deposits 😄

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think if you’re of a mind to visit such a place you’ll respect the environment and do as requested. That’s such a scumbag weegie trait “ Who’s gonnae stoap me pishin’ man. Pish where ah waahnt’

MHD is a real classy guy.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think if you’re of a mind to visit such a place you’ll respect the environment and do as requested. That’s such a scumbag weegie trait “ Who’s gonnae stoap me pishin’ man. Pish where ah waahnt’

Don't talk rubbish. It's a vast empty wilderness, what does it matter if you do a quick pish. What do you do when you go camping, pish in a bottle and take it home?  Or stand behind a tree?

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Don't talk rubbish. It's a vast empty wilderness, what does it matter if you do a quick pish. What do you do when you go camping, pish in a bottle and take it home?  Or stand behind a tree?

You pishing might fuck up a predator who's tracking its prey. 

Do you want the polar bears to die?!? 

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They have very strict rules about leaving the environment as you find it. Why would you not respect that? 

An impossible task in any case.

9 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Plenty places to piss in the wilderness. Rabbit holes (they like it) and golf holes (flag in/out optional, its your call) 

Now thats an idea - next time I need to go - onto the green, pull the flag out, legs akimbo over it and curl a brown one out and let it plop into the hole, hoik the breeks up, flag back in and saunter off the green

That would be fumy

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That makes no sense. How does that relate to Antarctica?

We were discussing Antarctica. You started chatting about respecting laws in other countries, what does that have to do with pishing outside in an empty frozen wasteland? Are you telling me if you were out hillwalking and needed a pish, you'd do it in a container and take it home?

6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

We were discussing Antarctica. You started chatting about respecting laws in other countries, what does that have to do with pishing outside in an empty frozen wasteland? Are you telling me if you were out hillwalking and needed a pish, you'd do it in a container and take it home?

I'd pish in to my own mouth.