Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

39 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It’s best just not worrying about it min. There’s not one single councillor who has a fucking clue and they will not listen to folk that have actually made cash through business by having a clue.

Just accept it, better for your blood pressure.

Who you talking about there? 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I was just highlighting your massively unsubtle boasting. 

I don’t boast just speak shite on here. Nae need to boast, I’m always on the wind up you surely know that by now.

That said I am considerably more richer than you (was actually watching that on UK gold yesterday!)

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Fridge said:

It’s best just not worrying about it min. There’s not one single councillor who has a fucking clue and they will not listen to folk that have actually made cash through business by having a clue.

Two different things though Fridge, running a business and running a council.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Whats everyone's thoughts on the bastarding traffic at the moment.  It’s crazy round about Torry, Riverside, Ferryhill and Kincorth.  Total carry on with roadworks.  Nae dee all this pish when we were locked down?  cunts

Yeah they are fucking idiots. And don’t start me on potholes in the road. We’ve got a shiny sign though so every cloud.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Whats everyone's thoughts on the bastarding traffic at the moment.  Its crazy round about Torry, Riverside, Ferryhill and Kincorth.  Total carry on with roadworks.  Nae dee all this pish when we were locked down?  cunts

15 minute cities.  Get used to it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Whats everyone's thoughts on the bastarding traffic at the moment.  Its crazy round about Torry, Riverside, Ferryhill and Kincorth.  Total carry on with roadworks.  Nae dee all this pish when we were locked down?  cunts

No issues here in AB22.

19 hours ago, Bebo said:

Thankfully fuck all cooncil money went towards it. It's funded by the chamber of commerce.

Think it's meant to light up like this:

VWQ6RHN.png

The anti-woke brigade on here are going to love when they switch it to rainbow colours.

Surely just "no parking" would have been a simpler message. 

On 5/3/2023 at 9:05 PM, Fridge said:

this wasnt funded by the council.