Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

The fucking state of this lad and what he did - what a cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-65495249

I bet the witnesses are fair chuffed with themselves:

The court heard that a dog walker had been nearby at the time of the attack.

Ms Glancy said: "He heard a high pitched scream by a female voice followed by her shouting 'no no no'.

"The scream and shouts came from the direction of the locus. The witness did not make any further investigation and did not contact police at this time.

"Other witnesses who live in a nearby flat also heard female screams and crying."

1 minute ago, sigh said:

I bet the witnesses are fair chuffed with themselves:

The court heard that a dog walker had been nearby at the time of the attack.

Ms Glancy said: "He heard a high pitched scream by a female voice followed by her shouting 'no no no'.

"The scream and shouts came from the direction of the locus. The witness did not make any further investigation and did not contact police at this time.

"Other witnesses who live in a nearby flat also heard female screams and crying."

Why would somebody hear that and decide not to bother calling the police or going for a nosey?

That freak-show needs put down.Β 
Β 

Ideologically opposed to the death penalty for the standard reasons of guilt etc.Β 

But, 24- life for this guy can't be enough? Where's the justice in that? What does justice look like for something like this?

Β 

Β 

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, CCB III said:

That freak-show needs put down.Β 
Β 

Ideologically opposed to the death penalty for the standard reasons of guilt etc.Β 

But, 24- life for this guy can't be enough? Where's the justice in that? What does justice look like for something like this?

Β 

Β 

The cunt will be wanking about what he did every night. Swift bullet to the back of the head, problem solved.Β 

• Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Thats the easy way outΒ 

I’d rather have a bullet than be locked up and kicked to fuck everyday when iβ€˜m in gen pop

Ole Corbz was right about Bin Laden - shouldn’t have been killed, but made to suffer the rest of his life and face justice (if it was him who did the towers)

edit - (which it probably wasn’t, so he’s better off dead)Β 

We’ll never know the full story behind that. But he should have been waterboarded to find out what the fuck else he had planned.

I will say hats off to the maniac to pulling it off. The logistics of managing to take down two buildings and almost the Pentagon is a decent effort.

Must have been some cracking Monday morning meetings involving that project.

Β 

15 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Thats the easy way outΒ 

I’d rather have a bullet than be locked up and kicked to fuck everyday when iβ€˜m in gen pop

Ole Corbz was right about Bin Laden - shouldn’t have been killed, but made to suffer the rest of his life and face justice (if it was him who did the towers)

edit - (which it probably wasn’t, so he’s better off dead)Β 

He won't be getting kicked to fuck.