Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

…And so she left after a fleeting glimpse of what life might, on another day, have offered her.  As the shadow within her loveless marriage picked her up she could not resist one last glimpse over her shoulder to her white knight who had so exquisitely excelled in this geography masterclass.  And as she drove off she could only but wonder where the dick pic on her Lock Screen had come from…

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Did you give her one while you waited?

6 hours ago, Fridge said:

Yes 

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Did you get consent?

6 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

He’s fridge, her sopping knickers were on the pavement before he could hand her mobile back

6 hours ago, Fridge said:

I’m consulting my solicitor before answering this

Cringeworthy brutal stuff. 

Usual faces on show at another luncheon yesterday re. Aberdeen City Centre. Former CEO of Manchester City Centre giving a talk this time. A rather bloated looking Ryan Crighton from the chamber seen on camera yet again.

What do Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce actually do other than host business breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Seems a pretty decent gig if you can get a job there. Just repeat the lines big business lobby you to say in from of the cameras and microphones while wining and dining your way through life. I'm genuinely interested as to what they do?

Aberdeen Inspired seem to be another one. A jobs for the boys organisation with an interestingly high number of senior ex cops amongst their ranks.

Both organisations frequently seen together and seem to share board members so are they one and the same?

And what is the difference between these two and "Our Union Street?"

Who do I complain to about the seagulls?

50 minutes ago, Fridge said:

The bizarre shit that happens to me, walking down Union Street and some random boys I like your Fred Perry shirt, I used to have a blue and a black one.

This would be taken as a compliment were it not for the fact I’m nae wearing a Fred Perry shirt.

Probably recognised you from the beating by young lassies at spar fiasco - had a go at lifting your spirits

Ungrateful slaphead bastard

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

Usual faces on show at another luncheon yesterday re. Aberdeen City Centre. Former CEO of Manchester City Centre giving a talk this time. A rather bloated looking Ryan Crighton from the chamber seen on camera yet again.

What do Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce actually do other than host business breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Seems a pretty decent gig if you can get a job there. Just repeat the lines big business lobby you to say in from of the cameras and microphones while wining and dining your way through life. I'm genuinely interested as to what they do?

Aberdeen Inspired seem to be another one. A jobs for the boys organisation with an interestingly high number of senior ex cops amongst their ranks.

Both organisations frequently seen together and seem to share board members so are they one and the same?

And what is the difference between these two and "Our Union Street?"

Who do I complain to about the seagulls?

Think Fridge is on the Board at Our Union Street - is it no his picture on their web page when you google it?

Complain to him about the seagulls - oh, and feed them bicarbonate of soda, that will help

1 minute ago, sigh said:

Think Fridge is on the Board at Our Union Street - is it no his picture on their web page when you google it?

Complain to him about the seagulls - oh, and feed them bicarbonate of soda, that will help

Afraid I tried and failed to sort out the city centre, offered to fire in some cash got backers during the UTG saga unfortunately the council are off their fucking nuts.

I might try again as I am trying to nail some bird off the council, but I heavily suspect I’m nae going to save the city nor pump her.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Afraid I tried and failed to sort out the city centre, offered to fire in some cash got backers during the UTG saga unfortunately the council are off their fucking nuts.

I might try again as I am trying to nail some bird off the council, but I heavily suspect I’m nae going to save the city nor pump her.

Just happy to be there fridge son 👍 

But maybes - just for once, you could maybes use your lofty position for some fucking good you selfish cubt

Get out there shaking hands with pricks or whatever - enough of this incessant waffle 

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Just happy to be there fridge son 👍 

But maybes - just for once, you could maybes use your lofty position for some fucking good you selfish cubt

Get out there shaking hands with pricks or whatever - enough of this incessant waffle 

I’ll try.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Don't be sad. 0/3 ain't bad.

2 hours ago, sigh said:

You should see the glowers u get  buying Bicarbonate of soda💀...a cunt thinks your cooking Coke or summin🦈

I used it for a cleaning bird 🛁 🤔

22 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

You're a strange cunt 

Never done anything noteworthy in your life 

Go around chatting shit 

Typical weegie sponger 

How come you follow me about all the time then son? 

Eager for a smidge of Dads Cake

Pathetic slime maggot cunt

Those who cannae do, teach

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

You retarded ?

Genuinely are you not the full shilling, Lee Wallace cunt.

You're going to get the equivalent of snitches get on this site.

Lee Wallace cunt? 

Makey up stories aplenty from captain cuntfuck - sad pathetic miserable sack of shit

What do you teach son? How to a complete fud? 

Certainly no English judging by your last sentence, you fucking monkey IQ having skidmark bastard 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

😂dad on top firm 

Taking over Danny Dyer's mantle.:checkit:

"Woight, Av got to 'av some of Dad to show 'im who's the real daddy. Yeah, before he finks he's the daddy, you know wot I mean?"

(Next scene: Dyer sees Dad in the distance and legs it in the opposite direction. "Woah, am telling you that was faacking too close vor comfort. Bloody hell, look at that, am shaking like a leeff". Dyer then adjusts his collar and walks away strutting like Alphonse Capone.)