Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Well fair play min  I’m amazed at how you’ve pulled that off considering you shit your pants over everything.

Never shat my pants over anything. 

You're confusing calling out dipshits online with crapping pants. The kind of mistake a dipshit would make. 

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Well fair play min  I’m amazed at how you’ve pulled that off considering you shit your pants over everything.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Never shat my pants over anything. 

You're confusing calling out dipshits online with crapping pants. The kind of mistake a dipshit would make. 

Did Fridge not offer you out and you shat it Parko?

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Quite the opposite, as it goes. 

To be fair to Parkie, it was a misunderstanding. He said come on then which I took as let’s have a go then.

Not a clue how that ridiculous situation would have possibly happened.

But Parko is sound, views are sometimes different to me but that’s what forums are all about.

Just now, Fridge said:

To be fair to Parkie, it was a misunderstanding. He said come on then which I took as let’s have a go then.

Not a clue how that ridiculous situation would have possibly happened.

But Parko is sound, views are sometimes different to me but that’s what forums are all about.

I'm a lover, Fridge. Not a fighter. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

😂You’re an aggressive drunk and out your depth. STFU 

Okay, Hanz. Your desperation for the last word has worn me down. You can have it. 

Make sure it's as boring and inane as every other post you've ever made. Crack on, son. Make it a good one. 

14 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Anyway, where did you watch the game earlier? 

Coopers was hoaching, so I went across the road to that Kitty O’Sheas 

decent boozer 

Watched it in the Brewhaus. I was in the Crafty Pig last night,  i noticed Kittys has moved the entrance from the street to the alley. Seems like a strange thing to do.

Edit. Forgot the Crafty Pig is called the Bakehouse now.

4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Despite my recent attempts to meet you you’ve resisted. I’m sure we will see each other really soon. 

I’m a bit lost! I’ve never resisted meeting anyone! (And I know you don’t mean for a scrap and and also I’ll get I’ll buy anyone a pint jibes etc)