Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

I can confirm Garioch and Inverurie are the same ward.

Apologise now Boof and EB might forgive you.

And post a pic of your face and shoulders.

No they're not.

"Garioch West", "Garioch East" and "Inverurie and District" are three seperate wards.

I have met the cunt. Hence the slippery slimey description.

Ive nae met you. Thank fuck. You have plenty of fucking pals worship you here

But i dont need to meet you to know you are a fucking arsehole.

We have met. You helped DG Groundcare fence my garden a few years back.

Durno. Toff of a man as well.

Wasnt mr chief. I wouldn't have been able to do anything but sit and look agog at the great buffoon. Looking in awe at the resident fucking know all. Who has hundreds of folk inc 99% of cunts from here worship him.

I know durno reid too. Though obviously you know him better.

Your the kind of cunt. If someone's been to teneriefe youve been to elevenerife.

Wasnt mr chief. I wouldn't have been able to do anything but sit and look agog at the great buffoon. Looking in awe at the resident fucking know all. Who has hundreds of folk inc 99% of cunts from here worship him.

Your the kind of cunt. If someone's been to teneriefe youve been to elevenerife.

I'm the kind of cunt if you've been teneriefe I've been to Tenerife which actually exists and isn't another figment of your imagination.

Durno is a toff. You maybe do know him better. What's your thoughts on him?

Big gentle loveable giant would be my analysis. Biggest hands I've ever shaken.

I'm the kind of cunt if you've been teneriefe I've been to Tenerife which actually exists and isn't another figment of your imagination.

:laughing:

I think The Boofon is wonderful.

@@ericblack4boss

:swear:

I also think eb4b is wonderful.

Spoiled yourself there chief.

Colin standing against Salmond.

Actually spoke with him yesterday to congratulate him on his successful election as councillor.

Had a good laugh about it being a short time as councillor as he's pretty confident of winning the seat next month.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. He's a proper charmer farmer.

Slightly off topic but during our chat, ANM Mart came into the conversation. Some issues with livestock being sold that was not in accordance with auctioneer standards with rogue assistance being given and also allegations coming out about some mannie banned from Porterhouse Steak House and Coffee bar after being caught hanging about in the toilets trying to sell folk discounted dodgy tyres.

So buffoon let me get this right.

You found time the streen in your busy schedule of having your cock sucked and rubbed by the hoardes here to lick the arse of that smarmy slimey cunt tubby Clark.

So you just drop your afcchat fans at the drop of a tory councillors pants?

Fuck me chief that is fucking shameful no loyalty to your bread and butter. The common people that made you the complete fucking arsehole that you are.

Why not go the whole hog. And the two of you stay the night at his other smarmy cunting tory bastard pal ,Leslie ,castle they offer b and b. And no doubt tubby could claim it on expenses.

So buffoon let me get this right.

You found time the streen in your busy schedule of having your cock sucked and rubbed by the hoardes here to lick the arse of that smarmy slimey cunt tubby Clark.

So you just drop your afcchat fans at the drop of a tory councillors pants?

Fuck me chief that is fucking shameful no loyalty to your bread and butter. The common people that made you the complete fucking arsehole that you are.

Why not go the whole hog. And the two of you stay the night at his other smarmy cunting tory bastard pal ,Leslie ,castle they offer b and b. And no doubt tubby could claim it on expenses.

I make time for my friends Eric. Never too busy a schedule to be able to go out and share the love.

I'm not a fan of Leslie. He's a bit too right wing fror my liking.

You need to watch your chat with regards to fiddling expenses given the work you did last year out Forgue way which was "Off the books"

Cheers for the support @@Captain Caveman

I know you and @@zander know your stuff.

Do you know the auctioneer at ANM?

I make time for my friends Eric. Never too busy a schedule to be able to go out and share the love.

You need to watch your chat with regards to fiddling expenses given the work you did last year out Forgue way which was "Off the books"

Do you know the auctioneer at ANM?

I know most of them at thainstone. There was a great description of them at the agm. A week or so back.
And it wasnt complimentary.

FFS Eric, you seem obsessed with Boof,

I've never met the lad but he seems decent enough unlike yourself who's a mental yokel with bitterness cursing their every move.

Start enjoying life it's not a rehearsal. When was the last time you had sex with anything other than a stick.

Na he's pretty much spot on Boofon is a serpent

Do you know the auctioneer at ANM?[/quote

I know most of them at thainstone. There was a great description of them at the agm. A week or so back.

And it wasnt complimentary.