Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

Aye don't get it either. Anyone explain fit exactly the problem Is?

Provost Skene House being boxed in, Marishal College being blocked by shadow pretty much all day and the council having to pay rent for something they built and own the top three complaints my side.

It also looks fucking horrendous. Thats a given.

• Upvote 6

Provost Skene House being boxed in, Marishal College being blocked by shadow pretty much all day and the council having to pay rent for something they built and own the top three complaints my side.

It also looks fucking horrendous. Thats a given.

Aye what is it, a £10M millstone around the neck of the city?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HAHAHAHA

I had the funniest thing happen to me last night.

I had a few drinks in Cafe Bardot and some bloke approached me... no idea who he was as I'd never seen him before.

He proceeded to tell me he hates when Aberdeen play Celtic as his family is divided. So I asked the question 'where are you from' this cunt decided to kick off and tell me his family run Glasgow and he HIMSELF has run Aberdeen for 2 decades.

Aye, literally someone said that. I'm still laughing now.

I know his name. Bad Mobby could take him.

Ever bumped into this boy again @@Roberto ?

• 1 month later...

Outstanding performance from some random guy tonight outside the Paramount, spewed in a bin and collapsed.

Proceeded to then take an air shot at some other random walking by before spewing again.

Managed to get him a taxi but would suspect a sare heid and potential divorce are imminent

Ledge