Fucks Sake Langfield

is he not good at painting or maybe some other pastime. just give it up, he must've been the lad at school who was shecht at fitba but loved the game, so he got stuck in goals out of sympathy.

i've seen the langfield post-goal face too often, a sort of disbelieving sneer as he looks at a defender.

Fuck, looking back it was the deal before that was a 1 year deal (May 2011) and the one he signed this May was 2 years. Shit, I feel even worse now. Why couldn't you just leave me with the hope he'd be gone sooner? Why goddamit? Why?!?

Poor judgement is why. We are all guilty of it , all the time. It's why we are not all fabulously successful. JUDGEMENT !

J.Langfield should only have been offered a one year contract. Seems to me that it was 'sentimental judgement' that allowed us to offer him two years. We cannot afford sentimental judgement.

Sorry Jamie , you should have learned how to save the easy ones by now...seems to me this was always your weakest link - an inability to focus for 90 minutes and to be disdainful when the easy ones come in. Unless Jason B. fucks up , you're on the bench till Christmas and beyond. Goalkeeper now our vulnerable position.

Still....lettuce not be doonherted , we have reasons to be cheerful with the most robust squad I've seen for years. :)

• Downvote 1

Poor judgement is why. We are all guilty of it , all the time. It's why we are not all fabulously successful. JUDGEMENT !

J.Langfield should only have been offered a one year contract. Seems to me that it was 'sentimental judgement' that allowed us to offer him two years. We cannot afford sentimental judgement.

Sorry Jamie , you should have learned how to save the easy ones by now...seems to me this was always your weakest link - an inability to focus for 90 minutes and to be disdainful when the easy ones come in. Unless Jason B. fucks up , you're on the bench till Christmas and beyond. Goalkeeper now our vulnerable position.

Still....lettuce not be doonherted , we have reasons to be cheerful with the most robust squad I've seen for years. :)

For god sake lads he made a mistake its 1 frickin game in to the season give the

man a break :banghead:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12
  • Site Sponsor

Agree on the robust squad bit but will count for fuck all if Clangers is allowed to "guard" our net.

Broon needs to make the decision that JBroon is number one or Clangers' inability to do the simple things will continue to cost the team points

For god sake lads he made a mistake its 1 frickin game in to the season give the

man a break :banghead:

No, he has made mistakes for years. We thought we had got rid of him as our number 1 but yesterday, it appeared not. We feared the worst and them "Clangers" delivered. A game that we were looking comfortable in and then he surpassed the worst of his mistakes. It was so simple.

We need better in goals!

Sorry, the club have done the decent thing and given him a 2 year contract despite his recent health scare. A bit like a testimonial if you will. Whilst he should never have been in goals today anyway at least now we can go to Brown and say right this is how we treat our keeper choices. Fuck up once and you're benched now wise up the pair of you.

0-0 draw at Parkhead would have gone so far to repairing damage and building confidence.

Cunt!

Agree on the robust squad bit but will count for fuck all if Clangers is allowed to "guard" our net.

Broon needs to make the decision that JBroon is number one or Clangers' inability to do the simple things will continue to cost the team points

I don't think JBroon is all that but he is defo the better of the two! What gets to me is that they caved in to the demands of a distinctly average goalkeeper instead of letting him go and try to replace hI'm with someone more competent!

If he hadn't been picked he couldn't have fu*ked up...It was hardly Nostradamus type stuff when several said this could happen when it came out he was playing...Not sure what Broon is trying to prove by naming Langfield as No1...all he has done is make his own job harder.

If he hadn't been picked he couldn't have fu*ked up...It was hardly Nostradamus type stuff when several said this could happen when it came out he was playing...Not sure what Broon is trying to prove by naming Langfield as No1...all he has done is make his own job harder.

too right Craig Brown has put himself unnecessarily under pressure. Certainly needs to take 7-9 points from next three

How Langfield has managed to survive at the club for as long as he has is a fucking mystery to me.

Apart from the QotS game, he has been at the centre of every monumental, catastrophic defeat we've suffered over the last four/five seasons.

I reckon 95% of Dons fans could've predicted this today and wouldn't have started him, yet our manager (and two before him) seem fooled by this clown.

I'd like to beat him like a one-legged, ginger step-child.

:fight:

• Upvote 2