What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Folk will have an opinion no matter what.

Look at the diet thread for 'know it all' types, but it's working for me.

I have a mate who was piling on the beef big time. He lost 12lbs when offshore when he did the cleanse, 3 weeks after he did it, he's down a further 6lbs.

It is all about finding the right balance and this has taught me more in 6 days than going to the gym, being on WW diets has ever told me.

Perhaps it is a mental thing, but it's working and it'll continue to work for me for the future.

No perhaps about it.

Glad you're eating less, eating healthier and watching what you drink.

What does it teach you to do other than that if I may be so bold to ask?

Been called plenty, but never posh,

I have been in LIdls twice this week too.

Anyway, the local Xmas festival is on next Saturday, they make a big deal of it, main streets are closed off, stalls, amusements, shows, music, Xmas lights turned on, some F list celeb, and so on, why dont we have some bare knuckle fight on the main stage, where I could right royally knock you the fuck out, The stage is literally a stone throw away from my local, so once you come to, you will have a pint waiting for you along with some bacon or scampi frys.

Also, you got knocked oot by a bouncer in Wick earlier in the year, so you need to introduce humbleness into your culture and values, before I install it.

I'll maybe see you there for a :santa: :Party:

Been called plenty, but never posh,

I have been in LIdls twice this week too.

Anyway, the local Xmas festival is on next Saturday, they make a big deal of it, main streets are closed off, stalls, amusements, shows, music, Xmas lights turned on, some F list celeb, and so on, why dont we have some bare knuckle fight on the main stage, where I could right royally knock you the fuck out, The stage is literally a stone throw away from my local, so once you come to, you will have a pint waiting for you along with some bacon or scampi frys.

Also, you got knocked oot by a bouncer in Wick earlier in the year, so you need to introduce humbleness into your culture and values, before I install it.

No bouncer knocked me out min, quite the opposite.

I asked him for a fight and he ran for the bar owner like a blouse. Both of them swung punches at me and missed. I could see the fear in their eyes.

It strikes me as one but fair enough, just reading now but definitely not for me, the key to any 'diet' is to make lifestyle changes, would even go as far to say that all diets are pointless unless you are fully committed to the cause, doing 9 day cleanses where you are starving yourself is not that wise but if it's working for you then fair enough.

• Upvote 1

No bouncer knocked me out min, quite the opposite.

I asked him for a fight and he ran for the bar owner like a blouse. Both of them swung punches at me and missed. I could see the fear in their eyes.

You have a lot of stored energy, I feel the anger, the hate,

You need to go to away for a Spa weekend, destress, as actively seeking fights at your age is not richt, and getting knocked out by me will not do your inner karma any good.

I agree with lots said on Forever Living but pyramid scheme is not one of them.

They are illegal for starters.

I looked very much into it before wife got involved and pyramid scheme isn't something I'd describe it as.

It's encouraging me that's for sure. The weight is falling off me and I prefer this to the gym that's for sure.

There's know it alls galore in a lot of things, myself included in fitness thread but I will do what works for me.

It's a barely legal version of it.

Multi level marketing. The only difference between that and a pyramid scheme is that with this version you have to set up a "business" to sell stuff as well as encourage other friends to sell stuff for you.

It's a legal pyramid scheme without a doubt.

• Upvote 1

You have a lot of stored energy, I feel the anger, the hate,

You need to go to away for a Spa weekend, destress, as actively seeking fights at your age is not richt, and getting knocked out by me will not do your inner karma any good.

I'm spilling over with aggression you have that bit right.

I dinna actively seek fights, I just have zero tolerance for bullshit.

It's the folk I argue with that are the problem, I'm merely setting wrongs right.

As I say, lots said on it I was sceptical, I agree with many folk regarding SOME things said.

The funny thing is I have never actually been 'starving' throughout and I'm NOT starving myself as I get meal a day as well as my shakes and fruit.

It's looked at as a weight loss type thing but it's not, it's a cleanse and get rid of toxins from the body. The weight loss is just an added advantage (for me anyways).

I know a guy who lost 12 lbs and it changed his thinking on the shit he was eating and he's lost a further 6 lbs or so.

The point I'm making I guess is the fact that if I never did this cleanse I'd carry on eating ridiculous amounts of sweets and crisps and pile on further weight and it would get out of control... the fact I'm doing it has made me wake up and realise I need a change.

I was becoming very lazy in home life, horizontal on the sofa and falling asleep, that is going to change as well. The stopping smoking (2 weeks done) will also assist.

There is a difference between Herbal Life and Forever Living also.

I wouldn't ever pitch what my wife does to folk on here, no chance because as I say people on here have too much to say (see fitness thread) on matters but 1 thing I took from it was simply people do what works for them and that's the bottom line on the matter and you know that yourself given how well you did 2-3 years ago.

:hypno: Drinking water and eating fruit and vegetables is a far more efficient and cost effective cleanse. This could easily descend into a lot more waffle on the wrong thread so let's close out.

My wife doesn't want people working for her. She does it for herself and made a very good amount last month.

Glad to hear it. I'll keep a close eye on developments. How well is the person she was introduced to this doing out of your wife's sales? :sherlock:;)

• Upvote 1

You're missing my point on the matter. Read it closely and take in what I've actually said. I know EXACTLY what you're saying but you've disregarded the crucial part of what I've said.

If you're through over festive period, pop round and ask yourself. I'll pour a couple Glenlivet 12's.

Is La Chouffe off the menu now you are fasting ? "healthy" spirits only ?

You're missing my point on the matter. Read it closely and take in what I've actually said. I know EXACTLY what you're saying but you've disregarded the crucial part of what I've said.

If you're through over festive period, pop round and ask yourself. I'll pour a couple Glenlivet 12's.

I get what you say. It's the fact you're actually doing a cleanse programme that makes the change for you and not what you're consuming.

Just remember to keep it up. I've seen folk buy this multiple times. :clangers2:

I agree with lots said on Forever Living but pyramid scheme is not one of them.

They are illegal for starters.

I looked very much into it before wife got involved and pyramid scheme isn't something I'd describe it as.

It's encouraging me that's for sure. The weight is falling off me and I prefer this to the gym that's for sure.

There's know it alls galore in a lot of things, myself included in fitness thread but I will do what works for me.

What is it you're taking, berto?