What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Not whats for lunch but thought ni would share....maybe for deviants corner but hee ho...here i go.

Its 08.02 in Singapore, in at work and completely hammered.

I did message my boss at 05.30 and told him i was pished but he said to give it a shot and come in so here i am.

went out last night.....met a nice indo bird. Found a bar that had tennents bottles.....ice cool bar in somerset fot those who know singapore.

Pished.....then on to clark quey....more pished.

Took her home...had a bottle of macallam 12 year.....i hate whisky, but she seemed to like it.

Had a ride....not had a ride in 4 weeks since my divorce.....could not cum, she was squeeling like a ho......kind of put me off a bit.

05.30... decide to have some toast and a cup of tea and get ready for work.

so here i am......smashed...sitting at work....letting you all know about last night.

Did i mention my boss....he is cool about it.

Oh and i had the sense to collect the last 5 years of financial statements and bank records from my house and take them to work.......as i have a pished indo bitch sleeping in my house as i type.

so im kind of at a loose end now....cant do any work thats for sure, so just kind of typing away here.....you mujst all be sleeping now i suppose.

Anyways......stand free.....hope some fucker is up so i can chat away.

• Upvote 1