What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

13 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

All that for yourself, you fat bastard ?

Am hungry?

a do a Sunday in a nursing home tae help out just 4 hours gets them there pudding and 2 meals

Homemade profiteroles with chocolate sauce and cream, melon slices and yogurt for the diabetics 

fresh fruit platter and a chicken fried rice with curry and wraps for later with curly fries and homemade coleslaw

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

@Dons79 Id hate to think of the fees for that place if that's the lunches they're getting. Lovely. At my granny'y old place they were lucky to get a wee plastic tub wi' custard or jelly. 

Aye there aw dear hovels ,this is a church based one though for folks that couldn’t afford care but need it,ran by the Church of Scotland, am not religious but know the manager woman as she’s friends of the family.a don’t take a pay from them just do it every Sunday. Aye bad mobby it’s called van dijk,cutting technique. Go you it’s not the easiest to do 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you get to take any leftovers home? Love profiteroles , me.

??? if a want, aye same,  them and eclairs are great made them for them 2 weeks ago but hate making choux pastry,hands are gowping after it??

its easy to get down for the old ones but!regarding your question earlier sooper, it’s outrageous how much care a month is to live in these facilities, it’s on average 7000 pounds a month for care,food, shelter etc if you have money to pay,if not the council gets the bill along with the charity but I have seen places quote 14000 a month.absolute shocking, hardly anybody could make that(no even the wife)?????