What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

48 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Was meant to be. My sous vide and then oven searing technique requires a little adjustment. Was more medium/well done. 

Still fine like. 

Keep it nice and simple with quality meat like prime rib, t bone and fillet, get a wee grill pan, always better with butter rather than oil for the char!, cook steak, take out let it rest while cooking the veg(onions,peppers) in the pan to absorb the juices for flavour

sous vide is great for fish and chicken 

37 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Keep it nice and simple with quality meat like prime rib, t bone and fillet, get a wee grill pan, always better with butter rather than oil for the char!, cook steak, take out let it rest while cooking the veg(onions,peppers) in the pan to absorb the juices for flavour

sous vide is great for fish and chicken 

Cheers Heston.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Let me know when you're set up with a machine son - we'll get the direct debit setup for continued uninterrupted CO2 supply

Saving the planet with Dad - off the page

Fuck it...i went and got one!

I remember my folks having one when I was a teenager, I thought they'd went out of business years ago. I've got 2 gas cylinders coming included in the deal. No idea how often I'll need them replaced though. You can send me the details of the supply service.

Ten Caat.........getting ripped off on the 'Hat to save the planet

Hoo Mama

7 minutes ago, Dad said:

Hey great son ?

Its a real game changer; soda water when and wherever - off the page

Aye just holler son; appreciate giving me your bank info is perhaps not desirable - but I can at least point you towards the equipment you require to facilitate self-supply.

If you know a paintball cunt - even better ?

I don't mind giving you the business so long as it's at least competitive with whatever they are charging in-house

7 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Full fat blue milk is all we get, as of a couple of years ago.

For years we were getting the green semi-skimmed stuff which is possibly a law suit waiting to happen from our kids. Tasted it by accident a month or two back and it's fucking shite.

Completely agree 

drinking blue topped milk all my life, never broke a bone, I always put it down to the full fat milk drinking, green is like piss water and red, well that shit should just be banned ?