Controversial

No Chief you're very wrong...Broon's tenure at AFC has been riddled with disappointment and mundaneness, if that's actually a word...kick the auld cu*t to the kerb...he has completely stalled AFC's growth the whole time he has been here...one decent signing...Johnny Hayes...I'm sure he noticed Hayes's talent while others missed that...aye right...if ever there was a "who's paying the most" moment that was surely it...Broon is absolutely hopeless...to keep him on in any capacity would be madness...lets draw a line under his time in charge and get Adams in as a matter of urgency

Surely you can't be serious Hayes is Broon's only decent signing? So Milsom, Osbourne, Arnason, Anderson, Reynolds, Naysmith are all shit?

Surely you can't be serious Hayes is Broon's only decent signing? So Milsom, Osbourne, Arnason, Anderson, Reynolds, Naysmith are all shit?

Aye yer right Chief all the above are decent...just not to sure how many are a direct result of the Brooner...Anderson and Arnason certainly had fu*k all to do with him

Redstar, your anti brown agenda is making you look like a plank today. Hayes his only good signing is a ridiculous statement. Nobody sane would argue that brown hadn't turned this squad around when you look at what he started with. If you're gonna persist with this drivel at least try and be sensible.

• Upvote 1

Redstar, your anti brown agenda is making you look like a plank today. Hayes his only good signing is a ridiculous statement. Nobody sane would argue that brown hadn't turned this squad around when you look at what he started with. If you're gonna persist with this drivel at least try and be sensible.

Nothing new there then ;)

He's a proper, utter hun bastard.

100%. Witnessed him, while he was the boss at Forest, at the end of the game after being defeated, snottering the content of his dribbly beak into his hand then shaking hands with his managerial counterpart. A proper example of an utter mink with money.

Aye yer right Chief all the above are decent...just not to sure how many are a direct result of the Brooner...Anderson and Arnason certainly had fu*k all to do with him

:hysterical:

You do crack me up at times min.

Nothing new there then ;)

Haha, fair play.

all this squabbling about what formation we're playing is fucking semantics.

we're playing a system, finally, that has us playing fucking nice football, creating lots of chances and dominating teams. so personally i couldnt give a fuck whether you call it a 0-4-5-1 or a 3-1-2-1-3 etc.

the only thing missing at this point in time is the ball going in the back of the net.

therefore the only thing wrong is vernon.

now i like vernon but he aint doing the business so bench him and give someone else a chance. simples.

any other suggestion is simply over complicating a very very fucking simple problem.

• Upvote 3

all this squabbling about what formation we're playing is fucking semantics.

we're playing a system, finally, that has us playing fucking nice football, creating lots of chances and dominating teams. so personally i couldnt give a fuck whether you call it a 0-4-5-1 or a 3-1-2-1-3 etc.

the only thing missing at this point in time is the ball going in the back of the net.

therefore the only thing wrong is vernon.

now i like vernon but he aint doing the business so bench him and give someone else a chance. simples.

any other suggestion is simply over complicating a very very fucking simple problem.

I agree with that, I said he should have been dropped prior to the St Mirren game but Brown didna listen.

I trust he will be dropped this weekend.

Entering a crucial period for this team and Broon now. Its his team now so he doesn't have any excuses. They are playing better but not quite got the results merited. Feels like whatever happens in the next 4 or 5 games could be crucial.

The team really needs some goals and a couple of decent wins to get the monkey of its back and then we can see just how good it could be.

If they continue to draw games how long before they start losing them? Confidence is key now.

Certainly looking forward to seeing how our new formation works away from home, St Johnstone away being the only game I've missed and annoyingly the only game we've scored during the 90.

Go about this one we seemingly went about the game in Perth and we should win comfortably.

One shot on goal :suicide:

A draw away from home against ICT now a days is almost "almost" acceptable (not really)

But added to all the wasted points at home it is yet another completely unacceptable result but at the same time "expected" now.

It's ok though cos nice auld wee Cragie will cover it up some how with his wee grin & great patter.

He's like an auld timer in the pub that you just nod at when you ken he's speaking shite but dinny have the heart to tell him.

Regardless of what formation it is we are meant to be playing its not working.

We have had such an easy start to the season (first game omitted) its been pretty pish to watch, our wingers need to put in a better final ball and strikers need to start taking chances when they do come.

Overall its not been good enough!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Regardless of what formation it is we are meant to be playing its not working.

We have had such an easy start to the season (first game omitted) its been pretty pish to watch, our wingers need to put in a better final ball and strikers need to start taking chances when they do come.

Overall its not been good enough!

:poster_oops::fishing: put it away!

I dont think anyone is writing off this season, or find it acceptable that we just 'coast along'

But the question asked was, why is Brown not under much pressure for his poor record.

The answer to that IS that he is likely to leave at the end of this season. Nothing to do with accepting pish or coasting. Plenty people are nae happy that we've picked up so few points this season and will be voicing our displeasure as long as it continues, but Brown is not under pressure of the sack because he'll likely be gone anyway. He is most definitely under pressure to start getting results though or crowds will plummet.

What is also cutting him some slack, is the fact that he has made some good acquisitions and this season, for the first time in about 10 years we are playing some decent attractive football.

For all JC got above average (not good - above average) results, the style of football was fucking murder to watch save for the odd game.

I dont think anyone is writing off this season, or find it acceptable that we just 'coast along'

But the question asked was, why is Brown not under much pressure for his poor record.

The answer to that IS that he is likely to leave at the end of this season. Nothing to do with accepting pish or coasting. Plenty people are nae happy that we've picked up so few points this season and will be voicing our displeasure as long as it continues, but Brown is not under pressure of the sack because he'll likely be gone anyway. He is most definitely under pressure to start getting results though or crowds will plummet.

What is also cutting him some slack, is the fact that he has made some good acquisitions and this season, for the first time in about 10 years we are playing some decent attractive football.

For all JC got above average (not good - above average) results, the style of football was fucking murder to watch save for the odd game.

You said it much better than I did :thumbs: