Controversial

Karl you are not helping with your facetious input :ThumbsDown:

I thought you were meant to be a decent bloke.

If you think this is all a waste of your time that's up to you, just butt out.

I am a very decent bloke. The best.

Not sure why the three of you can't settle this over a cyber pint and nae have to subject the rest of us to it :thumbs:

eh....that's not really what was said.

But never mind.

Get your facts right Zander....

You are acting like a journalist....cobbling together comments together into one sentence to change the whole meaning of the conversation.

You'd do Keith Jackshun proud with skullduggery like that.

The "your funeral" comment was made when I suggested to boofon that he should ignore my posts....he replied with no fucking chance.....to which I said "your funeral"...which as far as I'm concerned is a way of saying "carry on up to you". What I meant was if you do reply to my posts, expect to take any abuse/verbals coming your way if it's merited.

However, don't let the facts stand in the way of your posts :rolleyes:

Defo the strangest explanation I've ever read for saying "your funeral"

Defo the strangest explanation I've ever read for saying "your funeral"

RUL...."you had to be there" - I wouldn't be reading too much into the drivel posted by poofon or tuppence ha'penny

I'll finish this particular saga off by saying I don't do internet threats.

If it has been taken that way then so be it, but clearly if you read the posts was not the intention.

I only threat someone face to face.....and I don't say that lightly as I'm not generally an agressive soul.

Anything else is hugely fucking gay......as is running to your pals or the mods and milking a post on a forum.

But each to their own :gay:

Anyway, I'm bored of this pish......if you dont like it, fuck off and dont reply to my posts.