35 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite?

• Roberto v Rocket Scientist
    • Tup v Bluto
    • Tup v sheepiekev
    • Millertime v Everyone
    • Tup v Oillie

No they didna.

You'd still be over there getting made a cunt of on a daily basis if it wisna for my intervention.

Now, you can post here every day, and get made a cunt of on a daily basis by a better standard of human being.

Such as myself for instance.

you got your ass kicked by a couple of nerds.

now, that is embarassing.

geeks never win fights[except against you].

What happened to Scarface, he was def the most entertaining poster, with all his fanciful tales of debauchery.

I do find Tup and Bluto laying into each other pretty funny too though.

Scarface recently requested that his account be deleted. He copped some abuse after his split personality was exposed. He was never the same after being caught bonnie! Took the wind right out of his sails!

I'd suggest he may have long-term mental health issues stemming from the being caught bonnie.

Pretty humiliating it has to be said.

The very opposite of me in fact.

He had everyone wound round his finger, and ended up being exposed as borderline insane, copping almighty abuse in the process.

I came on here, was marked down as borderline insane from day one, took some abuse in the interim, and now have everyone wrapped around my little finger.

:sheepdance:

I liked scarface. He was interesting. I never knew roberto had a problem with him til today but no shock there. This makes me like him more.

I found him creepy. +1 nonsense aside he pm'd me once asking if I fancied a night out in town, he'd provide the cash if I could take some bitches along. He then told me the perfect song for him is 'Mr Vain'.

Bizarre chap.

Never really been one for Internet 'Rivalries'.

Had a few battles in my time, but frankly the notion that you dislike someone so much... or that they get under your skin so much... that you stalk them, comment on them, leap into their threads to attack them without provocation, or any of the other things that go with online stalkery, never had any kind of appeal to me.

I did used to be the subject of some very savage and personal attacks, over on Ad Mad, but they were usually one-way affairs, instigated by posters who had an obsession with attacking me because I tended to speak my mind and not deal in herdthink bullshit.

This board rocks, because I can just stick the very worst of them on iggy, and I never have to see their pish at all... unless someone quotes them, but small price to pay for a better message board experience ;)

Though that list is currently running at one, solitary poster.

• Upvote 1

Had a few battles in my time, but frankly the notion that you dislike someone so much... or that they get under your skin so much... that you stalk them, comment on them, leap into their threads to attack them without provocation, or any of the other things that go with online stalkery, never had any kind of appeal to me.

I did used to be the subject of some very savage and personal attacks, over on Ad Mad, but they were usually one-way affairs, instigated by posters who had an obsession with attacking me because I tended to speak my mind and not deal in herdthink bullshit.

This board rocks, because I can just stick the very worst of them on iggy, and I never have to see their pish at all... unless someone quotes them, but small price to pay for a better message board experience ;)

I think tups on most folks list anyway Ke1t :)

To be honest, I agree, but I make an exception with Millertime. Even when I agree with him, he makes his point in such a way that I can barely stomach agreeing with him so I -1 him instead. It makes me feel better about agreeing with the mongo.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1