Krakow

daytripping

Yeah same people. G the owner (or his folks are the owners) is a sound lad, used to work with my dad at Bakers.

My missus is oot for her works night oot, so pick up my new jacket and trainers from the in-laws then might grab 1 in the Spiders with a mate before going back and doing some damage to my body.

I used to be good friends with Jane when she lived in Bucksburn, great girl. Think she more works out of the Udny Station place now, she's a brilliant chef. Is the food good in the arms?

You too bloots. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. No agenda. No strings. Just an interesting subject, in my view anyway.

tup posts a lot - generally you can get some banter with him. nothing too aggressive, just poking fun. same with some others while others folk get riled too easily.

tups good for bantering with.

its really all in all very very simple.

Brother you nailed it. That's exactly what I suspected. You're also quite fond of him really, aren't you? I know I am.

with so many individaul people on here, sometimes you only notice certain posters once you have been involved in a 2 way conflab with them. then you know what they are all about and you begin to engage more and more with them

but its not just tup there are numerous people on here who are good at taking and giving stick.

The tournament is taking place in the Adam Lounge.

So I think you're stretching it a bit with this pish.

It's in your own backyard ffs.

'I'm crap at pool' he says, boo fucking hoo, wait until I get my violin out.

Excuse making is the preserve of losers, I'm a winner, I can't countenance making excuses for myself.

Either you're in, or you're out. I don't want to hear your excuses before you've even given an answer.

Didn't you get humped at pool in the Adam Lounge last time then claimed to be too drunk to remember or something? I pity the fool

I know what you're saying here Ke1t, but look upon it this way. Krakow is a budget airline tedium away. The said accordian player likely has a 'spot' where he plays regularly. He would be easy to find. Walking past his seat (assuming he sits to play the said instrument) with a pair of DeWalt steel toe-ers on, blootering him in the heid and calmly walking on probably seems like a realistic proposition to the daytripper at the moment. It would to me. I would enjoy the rest of the weekend at Krakow's finest establishments and possibly take in a few WWII tourist attractions, then get on the plane home feeling much better.

It's nae nice getting a hiding. I've not got any 100% record to protect or anything, but still not pleasant coming off worst. Funny thing is, I actually feel worse in my head if I've dished out a hiding. It always runs through my mind that the other person involved has to go to his work / family etc with a smashed up face and explain themselves. I would like to think that my fighting days are over and I'll never swing a fist in anger again - but there I was a month ago fighting on the street like a hormonal teenager. I know it probably won't be the last time either. Alcohol, enough said.

First time I've read this thread back since it happened and don't remember reading this good post. Of course I'd never say never but think in the long run the bloke who hit me did me a favour, I'm not getting any younger and needed to grow up, think the punch I got reminded me I wasn't invincible and that death could be but a mere second away.

Fighting is a mugs game, solves nothing.

I want to see my daughter grow up and be married, that could have well ended that night in Poland.

I will go back to Krakow and no doubt see the same band going round the square, will just order another beer and enjoy the place.

Btw This post does not apply to our first meeting with Sevco.

First time I've read this thread back since it happened and don't remember reading this good post. Of course I'd never say never but think in the long run the bloke who hit me did me a favour, I'm not getting any younger and needed to grow up, think the punch I got reminded me I wasn't invincible and that death could be but a mere second away.

Fighting is a mugs game, solves nothing.

I want to see my daughter grow up and be married, that could have well ended that night in Poland.

I will go back to Krakow and no doubt see the same band going round the square, will just order another beer and enjoy the place.

Btw This post does not apply to our first meeting with Sevco.

Poles hate the gypos anyways just give them a reason to punt em back to gypo land or kick fuck out of them in the clink and they'll happily oblige.

• 1 year later...

Compensation claim rejected by the Polish courts, got the letter today, not enough evidence it happened apparently because I didn't go to the police, I was fucking unconscious after it happened you cunts, never thought about it the next day, just went out and got pissed.

Had witnesses and hospital reports but not enough.

Pity it didn't happen here, I would have coined it in.

Will make sure I report it next time.