Krakow

Compensation claim rejected by the Polish courts, got the letter today, not enough evidence it happened apparently because I didn't go to the police, I was fucking unconscious after it happened you cunts, never thought about it the next day, just went out and got pissed.

Had witnesses and hospital reports but not enough.

Pity it didn't happen here, I would have coined it in.

Will make sure I report it next time.

I'm glad you haven't profited as you're an awful man (Rumpus is a gem).

Compensation claim rejected by the Polish courts, got the letter today, not enough evidence it happened apparently because I didn't go to the police, I was fucking unconscious after it happened you cunts, never thought about it the next day, just went out and got pissed.

I do ken a lot of lawyers there if you want me to ask them to follow up gives a pm. What was the compo gonna be for?

They have obviously seen how you look in thon Dingwall pic and thought you were coming to invade them again.

What about calling up the Polish equivalent of InjuryLawyers4You?

They have obviously seen how you look in thon Dingwall pic and thought you were coming to invade them again.

What about calling up the Polish equivalent of InjuryLawyers4You?

Going to leave it I think, put it down as a life lesson.

I'd never been knocked out before or had a broken bone, at least i ticked those two off the list. :trophy:

Am gan across in March for three days any advice????

It's a beautiful place, you'll love it, no need to leave the area round the big square if you're after pubs and clubs, loads of them. The local don't appear to appreciate big groups of blokes on a stag so watch yourself in the evenings if that's why you're going there. The Irish Embassy is a good boozer to start your night in.

I'm sure I got robbed in a strip club in my first night there, went in and remember sitting down, next thing I was in a street in the early hours with no money, don't recall a thing, maybe drugged. Took me fucking ages to find my hotel.

From the airport you're best to get a free bus to train station, just takes a couple minutes, 20 minute train takes you right to the centre, you actually arrive in a really swanky shopping centre, it wasn't how I imagined Poland to be like at all, fuck knows why they're all here, the place is really nice.

It's a beautiful place, you'll love it, no need to leave the area round the big square if you're after pubs and clubs, loads of them. The local don't appear to appreciate big groups of blokes on a stag so watch yourself in the evenings if that's why you're going there. The Irish Embassy is a good boozer to start your night in.

I'm sure I got robbed in a strip club in my first night there, went in and remember sitting down, next thing I was in a street in the early hours with no money, don't recall a thing, maybe drugged. Took me fucking ages to find my hotel.

From the airport you're best to get a free bus to train station, just takes a couple minutes, 20 minute train takes you right to the centre, you actually arrive in a really swanky shopping centre, it wasn't how I imagined Poland to be like at all, fuck knows why they're all here, the place is really nice.

Are the women as hot as the ones they export?

Culture vulture like us two bro appreciate the architecture and history ofornate characterful cities like Cracow

Nae sure reekie dok is ready for that tho

That's why I kept it simple for him pal, I could go on about the stunning renaissance buildings but that's for another forum, here I'll stick to the beauty of the pubs and the strip clubs.

Ah the old drugged by strippers excuse! My mate uses that one all the time! 'I remember going in, having a few beers and the next thing I remember is waking up with a sore head and no money...I think I was drugged!'

Nothing to do with the blonde he spent all night 'dancing' with

Nope.... Strippers, Hookers, Cheep Peev and mintal Rave tunes ats about as far as my culture goes!!!!!

You're heading to the right place then, plenty of all those things available round the main square. Beer is only £2 a pint, I talked to a hooker but never discussed prices, it was at the wtf just happened to my money and hotel stage.

Clubs are weird, most places had loads of different small rooms in them, you just wander between them till you find one that suits your needs.

Jesus, min... you havnae checked to see if there's a scar where your kidneys should be, have you?

:blink:

Jesus, min... you havnae checked to see if there's a scar where your kidneys should be, have you?

:blink:

I've got two I think. :laughing:

Came away with plenty scars but nae on my back I don't think, was weird shit though, sat down, waitress came over, ordered a drink, watched girls on the stage for a minute or so, next thing I'm wandering the streets fucking miles from my hotel with nae money, a few hours lost in the process.

Worrying thing was that was the best night, the next night is well documented. :clangers2: And I still think the place is fucking great.

I'd sell one nae bother, £10k, bobs yer uncle, would probably sell an eye as well, maybe £50k, testicle, £5k, limbs negotiable.

Actually the hotel was probably only round the corner, I just turned the wrong way at every corner, I was like one of those people who don't train for a marathon who collapse over the line when I made it to my hotel room, was expecting someone to run up and cover me in a tinfoil blanket as I fell into my room.

I've got two I think. :laughing:

Came away with plenty scars but nae on my back I don't think, was weird shit though, sat down, waitress came over, ordered a drink, watched girls on the stage for a minute or so, next thing I'm wandering the streets fucking miles from my hotel with nae money, a few hours lost in the process.

Worrying thing was that was the best night, the next night is well documented. :clangers2: And I still think the place is fucking great.

I'd sell one nae bother, £10k, bobs yer uncle, would probably sell an eye as well, maybe £50k, testicle, £5k, limbs negotiable.

Can you sell Bluto for medical research?

Monday:

Had a walk down through Market Square in beautiful sunshine. Ended up at Wawel Castle; absolutely stunning.

Walked back up to Old Town marvelling at the awesome architecture. The Polish Army did the right thing by letting the Germans take it over instead of the city being bombarded and ultimately flattened.

Lovely supper of soup in a bread bowl and dumplings, accompanied by a couple of delicious Tyskie beers.

Tuesday;

Auswitch/ Berkenau.

All a bit 'matter of fact' if the truth be told. Probably because the numbers involved; 1.5 million people is beyond comprehension.

Was disgusted at the cunts on our tour who took photos, despite being specifically asked by guide and the various signs asking not to, of the personal belonings, hair etc.. of the people murdered.

I said to one twat ( with his Mum, wearing a Mahummed Ali- I am the the Elvis of boxing) to please respect people who've died. Only to be met with a barrage of Irish tongued shite about he's paid his money to see it and can therefore please himsell, begorah, begorah, whale oil beef hooked.

Wednesday;

Decided to see if we could walk to Jewish Quarter/ ghetto. Couldn't find it. Lovely walk along Vistula riverside and a good lunch onboard one of the canal boats.

Afternoon; Took a golf buggy tour to Jewish quarter/ ghetto, worth seeing.

Then spent around 3 hours totally and completely engrossed in Schindlers Museum. It wasn't enough time, Oscar is/ was da man...

Evening; It got very cold and wet, she wanted just to go back to hotel.

I didn't, so went to a pub round corner from hotel to a pub to watch Champions League. Good pub, more Tyskie. Whilst there, met in with a couple of Scousers who were excellent company. We drunk fuck knows how many Bols and apple before going to Absynth bar and throwing back 80% proof shots.

After a few renditions of Athen rye (sp) ferry cross the mersey, DYWMB, Northern lights etc.. called it a day at 4am.

Thursday:

Woken up by getting calling cards thrown in my face by my better half. Strippers, phone numbers, gentlemens clubs et al.

She decided she wasn't going to Salt Mines cos she didn't want to be anywhere near a thoughtless drunken fat fuck such as myself.

All day spent in hotel. Watched Michel Portillo interview someone important about artists, writers and intellectuals and then spent rest day lying on my bed listening to Oscar Pistorious trying to quiver his way out of murdering his girlfriend.

She thawed out by evening, so bought her some nice clothes and shoes then rounded off the day with some lovely Tyskies and Irish style coffees.

Friday:

Home sweet home. Amiable drive up from Edinburgh. Dressing gown, slop shorts, north face slippers on.

Cup of tea then watched 8 episodes of Hostages.

I Love Krakow.

Monday:

Had a walk down through Market Square in beautiful sunshine. Ended up at Wawel Castle; absolutely stunning.

Walked back up to Old Town marvelling at the awesome architecture. The Polish Army did the right thing by letting the Germans take it over instead of the city being bombarded and ultimately flattened.

Lovely supper of soup in a bread bowl and dumplings, accompanied by a couple of delicious Tyskie beers.

Tuesday;

Auswitch/ Berkenau.

All a bit 'matter of fact' if the truth be told. Probably because the numbers involved; 1.5 million people is beyond comprehension.

Was disgusted at the cunts on our tour who took photos, despite being specifically asked by guide and the various signs asking not to, of the personal belonings, hair etc.. of the people murdered.

I said to one twat ( with his Mum, wearing a Mahummed Ali- I am the the Elvis of boxing) to please respect people who've died. Only to be met with a barrage of Irish tongued shite about he's paid his money to see it and can therefore please himsell, begorah, begorah, whale oil beef hooked.

Wednesday;

Decided to see if we could walk to Jewish Quarter/ ghetto. Couldn't find it. Lovely walk along Vistula riverside and a good lunch onboard one of the canal boats.

Afternoon; Took a golf buggy tour to Jewish quarter/ ghetto, worth seeing.

Then spent around 3 hours totally and completely engrossed in Schindlers Museum. It wasn't enough time, Oscar is/ was da man...

Evening; It got very cold and wet, she wanted just to go back to hotel.

I didn't, so went to a pub round corner from hotel to a pub to watch Champions League. Good pub, more Tyskie. Whilst there, met in with a couple of Scousers who were excellent company. We drunk fuck knows how many Bols and apple before going to Absynth bar and throwing back 80% proof shots.

After a few renditions of Athen rye (sp) ferry cross the mersey, DYWMB, Northern lights etc.. called it a day at 4am.

Thursday:

Woken up by getting calling cards thrown in my face by my better half. Strippers, phone numbers, gentlemens clubs et al.

She decided she wasn't going to Salt Mines cos she didn't want to be anywhere near a thoughtless drunken fat fuck such as myself.

All day spent in hotel. Watched Michel Portillo interview someone important about artists, writers and intellectuals and then spent rest day lying on my bed listening to Oscar Pistorious trying to quiver his way out of murdering his girlfriend.

She thawed out by evening, so bought her some nice clothes and shoes then rounded off the day with some lovely Tyskies and Irish style coffees.

Friday:

Home sweet home. Amiable drive up from Edinburgh. Dressing gown, slop shorts, north face slippers on.

Cup of tea then watched 8 episodes of Hostages.

I Love Krakow.

Are those NF slippers any good?