Jason Brown

Was away to say the same haha, magennis involved now.....might stay up another 15 minutes between this and paul nicholson its been a good night in twatter :clangers2:

Aye Nicholson lost plot with Bristow - no idea what Bristow said though - did say on Twitter both players deserved to lose but doubt that is it.

Aye Nicholson lost plot with Bristow - no idea what Bristow said though - did say on Twitter both players deserved to lose but doubt that is it.

Slated nicholson during comms on weds, said that whovere got nicco wasx effectively getting a bye, also said he would have nicholsons taxi booked for the newton match.

Bristows a cock, hasnt thrown a dart in 20 years and still slating guys who could beat him, even in his prime

The guy was completely wrong in what he said, whether or not he'll regret it in the morning I don't know. However, it was out of order.

But, when people say "he's not a true fan" (not aimed at anyone on here), much like the Motherwell racism incident a few years ago, I think that's complete bullshit. You may not like it, but when a retarded racist spouts his shite either on Twitter or on the stands, it doesn't make him less of a fan. It just means a certain percentage of your/our fans may be racist, but that's not to say he isn't a bigger fan of the club than me or Joe Bloggs.

It's getting we'll out of hand this like. He may be a bit of a dick (not to me) but no-one deserves the stick he has been getting. It's not like he took a shit on the Pittodrie reception desk (to my knowledge)

I was happy he is moving on, purely because we stand a chance of getting a decent keeper in, hopefully reducing Clanger the bombscare Langfield to the bench.

He couldn't be blamed or any ill feeling towards our club. It's the kind of the that you would see at that team that is no longer. Embarrassing IMO.

Broon (old) is as guilty as the idiot who tweeted the racist pish...The old gype should have banned his players from Twitter after the Langfield debacle...His failure to act is making the club look bad again...It's hardly surprising though he's so out of touch he probably still thinks that Twitter is the piece of skin between a woman's twat and her shi*ter

• Downvote 8

Broon (old) is as guilty as the idiot who tweeted the racist pish...The old gype should have banned his players from Twitter after the Langfield debacle...His failure to act is making the club look bad again...It's hardly surprising though he's so out of touch he probably still thinks that Twitter is the piece of skin between a woman's twat and her shi*ter

Tiresome pish, get a life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:laughing:

Coffee everywhere.

Personally I'd have Brown away from the club with immediate effect.

He's bad news and it's better for all concerned if he's told to stay away from training and not to report to the club during match days.

Same goes for the goalie who's been spouting pish in the papers this week. :sherlock:

:laughing:

Boy deleted his Twitter now (although can still view it through Google) My link

But deleted all of his offensive tweets from that night to Brown and quite a few others. His defense wont work that he left his phone as he had locations put on his Twitter and first posts were from Transport Club in Canal Road, then No7 in Crown Street and then finally from Priory. Unless left his phone lying in all those places.

But here is the original tweet that kicked it off. IMG_0573.png

Wonder if he been nicked this morning though as from his Twitter he is supposed to fly on holiday to Zante today!!

Who goes to the strippers before a club??