Sevco Thread

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Well,  yeah

We sacked the last guy to take us above them (twice) because we thought he wasn't doing well enough

Remember?

I remember very well. By the time we replaced  him we were miles off them but you have to give him credit for finishing above them twice in a row given the budget disparity. But his time at the club had come to a natural end after 8 years even he admits that. But since he left our results have been far worse that can't be denied. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If you type in "Scott Wright" to the search bar on Twitter is lovely viewing. 

Rejected his own just to be rejected by them. 

Fucking pale, greasy haired little rat. 

Genuinely don’t know how his parents look themselves in the mirror. 

Rather my kids sign for ISIS than the Huns.  Despicable people that should be run out of Aberdeen.  

Would love to have a 1 v 1 against his Dad. 

7 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Rather my kids sign for ISIS than the Huns.  Despicable people that should be run out of Aberdeen.  

I reckon they were casual fans. 

His old man can't have been a true red. No fucking way. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he's moved on to Hearts or Hibs or suchlike before the end of the window.

3 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

His da was a dons fan apparently. Worm. 

i think I’d rather my son molest my daughter than have him sign for them 

(@police, hypothetical, I own no kids)

9 hours ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Get a collective together and picket the SFA headquarters, demand change!
I'll sign a petition.

No point, the clubs watch fans turn up every week,  handing over thier cash,  and THAT is the ONLY  thing the clubs and authorities care about, 

And I know that fans won't stop attending the games, so the current order, that 40 clubs have been happy to continue with and support and accept, will continue until fans take the massive step of stopping going to games, with hold thier cash  and say we have had enough.

But that is never going to happen, so it will continue 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Did aberdeen in the majority not vote "no"?

To be fair I think it also owed more to a questionable and untested fiscal policy, the threat to effectively nationalise key assets not least oil and land and the promised land of low Tory tax environment  for the affluent north east as opposed to whether Ryan Jack and Scott Wright are or are not overrated.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

To be fair I think it also owed more to a questionable and untested fiscal policy, the threat to effectively nationalise key assets not least oil and land and the promised land of low Tory tax environment  for the affluent north east as opposed to whether Ryan Jack and Scott Wright are or are not overrated.

Aye and that's all fine

But the OP said the reason we didn't get independence was "rangers" fans, when in reality, the majority of his neighbours, pals, family voted against it

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yes. The threat of ‘Vote Yes and you are out of the EU’ scared many.

That threat is not applicable now. An escape from the corrupt Tories is coming.

To the corrupt SNP - they've had their share of fraudsters, molesters and swindlers - they are all politicians

• Upvote 3
14 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I don’t get why you think that’s remarkable.  We have the game they built and you paid for.

We have the most biased government, reporting, funding, and media in western europe based on central belt/Glasgow with treats occasionally being thrown to Dundee Sectarianism is acceptable to most in power because there part of the problem. I wonder what went on in the background to stop Aberdeen progressing in the Eurovision bid.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Aye and that's all fine

But the OP said the reason we didn't get independence was "rangers" fans, when in reality, the majority of his neighbours, pals, family voted against it

Makes more sense to blame the huns though... they should be blamed for everything. Global warming... blame the huns. Cost of living crisis... blame the huns. Death of Darius.... blame the huns.