Sevco Thread

18 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

If those decisions were given against us we wouldn’t be happy, and rightly so.

It’s the Huns though, so fuck them. About time they were on the receiving end of the sort of dodgy decisions they get given all the time.

Lol knew someone would say exactly that

Even when there's bona-fide proof they are on the receiving end of keech decisions, it's dismissed

Morelos one was a clear red - swung an arm at the player behind, and it connected. Ditzy blonde cunt.

Lundstram one was more questionable. But it was a lunge at the guy's knee from behind, with no attempt to play the ball.

Watched the Lundstram one back on YouTube with a Rangers TV commentary, and even that prick Tom was not surprised it was a red.

1 hour ago, Just Dandy said:

Morelos one was a clear red - swung an arm at the player behind, and it connected. Ditzy blonde cunt.

Lundstram one was more questionable. But it was a lunge at the guy's knee from behind, with no attempt to play the ball.

Watched the Lundstram one back on YouTube with a Rangers TV commentary, and even that prick Tom was not surprised it was a red.

Here's it for real. His ma's a mattress....

On 8/19/2022 at 12:33 PM, Ten Caat said:

Your first 3 points may have some merit to them. Although I do suspect that if there was to be a sudden influx of migrants, that most would be here very short term, and actually would really be aiming to fuck off to England (and the London area in particular) over a conveniently open border sharpish.

However your 4th point is just fucking nonsense. The Holyrood building was commenced under a UK Labour administration in 1999, as well as a Scottish Labour minority "Scottish Executive"...those cunts didn't want the Scottish people to get any ideas above their station by referring to the party in power at Holyrood as being a government. As you say, it did come in massively over budget (something like 10 times the initial estimate), opening in 2004 again under Labour administrations in both Westminster and Holyrood. 

Think it was meant to be £40m and ended up £400m. Remember there was a lot of whining about it at the time so they blamed Donald Dewar because he was deid.

4 hours ago, Millertime said:

Yeah but ""RanGErs" GeT SpeciAL TrEatmEnt, it's nOt FAIR!"

4 hours ago, Millertime said:

Even when there's bona-fide proof they are on the receiving end of keech decisions, it's dismissed

Back to this schtick aye? Not getting enough attention again so resorting to pro-rangers stuff which you know will get people champing at the bit?

Amateur

• Upvote 1

Watched the 2nd half there on sky.

1/. give the cunts zero respect. It works

2/. Tavernier still vastly over rated defensively

3/.  Liked Hivs new athletic lad - Youann?

4/. Goldson now firmly believing his own hype having fucked them onto a huge contract

5/. Ryan Jack fucked after 60 minutes

.6/.  Ryan Kent a shadow of the player.  Give Gerrard his due he’s obviously a huge motivator of otherwise average players.

15 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, that was a laughable red.

If he’d studded him or raked his studs down his calf, then red.

It was just a classic “take one for the team” tripping an opponent.

But hilarious as Lundstram is a prick. Despite his Scouse background he just looks like a hun 

I said this last year. The ugly bastard was born to play for the Huns. Looks like a mutant.

That’s what was odd.  He’s an odious attention seeking little prick but one assumes he knows the rules.  It’s a deliberate foul, no attempt at the ball so I can see why he shows red (in common sense world, not football rules world) but there’s no endangerment, no force as such.  Just good old fashioned huncuntery.

And since we’re at it that diving fuck Goldson needs taken down a peg or two ana.

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

I just watched the YouTube highlights there, lundstrom has got no argument there, he was miles from the ball, nasty and deliberate foul. 

Yip, stud's up, no chance of getting the ball, deliberate foul. Red card correct decision. I can't see the argument against it (other than you being a hun cunt). 

3 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

I said this last year. The ugly bastard was born to play for the Huns. Looks like a mutant.

Mental how you can spot a hun a mile off, they all have that look. 

id really love to see one bleeding to death in the street. A quick smirk then on with a great day 

• Upvote 1

Seen 3 different Huns wearing Hun tops in town over the summer.  Seems to be sneaking back again after being a rare sight for years after the old Huns died. 

All 3 making complete cunts of themselves whilst being totally pished in the middle of the day.  One in Lidl,  one on Union Street and one walking through the St Nicholas Centre. 

Sub human species. 

22 hours ago, Millertime said:

Only one was possibly wrong Probably should have been a yellow. Morelos def red. 

their penalty was soft as fk & if Collum classes that as a penalty (which was a dive) then Hibs one before was a stone wall penalty. Huns weren’t robbed. They got no more than they deserved & if anything it’s Hibs that should feel more hard done by. 

40 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The thing is we are so used to seeing that Lundstrom foul only being given as yellow most weeks. It’s 100% a red card.

Morelos gets away with that most weeks as well but again it’s 100% a red. 

Never thought I would say it but well done Collum for making the correct decisions.

100%, before I saw it on youtube highlights this morning, I thought it would be another Colum clanger.

After seeing it, definite red card, no attempt to get the ball, reckless studs up challenge.

If a dons player did something like that, I'd expect him to walk and get dogs abuse for letting the team down.

26 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

100%, before I saw it on youtube highlights this morning, I thought it would be another Colum clanger.

After seeing it, definite red card, no attempt to get the ball, reckless studs up challenge.

If a dons player did something like that, I'd expect him to walk and get dogs abuse for letting the team down.

A hibs player did exactly the same thing earlier (only in a more dangerous position on the park) and only got a yellow

Thats the issue