Sevco Thread

17 minutes ago, Millertime said:

A hibs player did exactly the same thing earlier (only in a more dangerous position on the park) and only got a yellow

Thats the issue 

Hibs player had a chance of winning the ball, hun did not, hibs player foot on ground stud's down,  hun player foot off ground  stud's up. See, not the same. 

• Upvote 1

Whether he was sent off correctly or not is not really the issue.

Other teams get incorrect decisions all the time,  but you don't see the media wanking themselves into a fury over it. 

Fuck me. Last night Kenny Miller admitted that the there was a glaring inconsistency in the penalty incidents.  However in his column today its all about the sending off. He's saying that Collum cost Rangers the game, ignoring the fact that they were a goal up because of him (according to Miller's own fucking interpretation of the penalty incidents on Sportscene). 

5 hours ago, shut up meg said:

100%, before I saw it on youtube highlights this morning, I thought it would be another Colum clanger.

After seeing it, definite red card, no attempt to get the ball, reckless studs up challenge.

If a dons player did something like that, I'd expect him to walk and get dogs abuse for letting the team down.

If it was one of our players I would be raging, such an unnecessary and OTT tackle. 

3 hours ago, JojoJuan said:

Except the hun penalty. That little tickle on the hips miles from the ball is never an a million years a penalty for anyone else 

We best get used to it, VAR will fuck everything up here.

4 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

A few Huns watching the game at our pub stop in Coupar Angus en-route to the game yesterday. 

One of them got a bit ahead of himself as we were leaving. The young bucks on the bus gave him a decent slapping. The odds of 30/1 should actually be unfair, but it was a pleasing watch. 

Things you love to see 

I see Morelos has finally been thrown under the bus.

Left out of their squad for their CL qualifier, apparently for deficiencies of fitness and attitude.

All contract negotiations have been suspended.

Looks like he may have played his last game for them.

Word is he had a physical coming-together with Captain Tav in the dressing room...

35 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

Left out of their squad for their CL qualifier, apparently for deficiencies of fitness and attitude.

Word is he had a physical coming-together with Captain Tav in the dressing room...

Ah well, too bad. They’ll now have to sell him for the £30m or so that the Daily Record tells us he’s worth and that countless clubs are willing to pay that for him. Or maybe they’ll get 30p for him and a tube of smarties!

43 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

That'll be him off to Barcelona i'd imagine ?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/alfredo-morelos-tipped-shock-barcelona-21325316

51 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

But won't somebody think of the £50 million....!

They'll be lucky to get two bob for the fat cunt now ?

1 hour ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Sounds like undisclosed transfer fee coming up

But then who the fuck would want him let alone pay a fee?

Can't see anyone paying decent money this window given the shape the fat cunt is currently in, leaves January when he's down to 6 months left on his contract.  Might get back what they paid for him.  Pleasing 

1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

Before that, Groningen were singing that tune at Pittodrie when we played them years ago. 

Only song I mind them singing is "fuck you Aberdeen" ?