Sevco Thread

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

The club is pleased to announce that Steve Davis will lead the interim management team.

The team will consist of former Rangers player and hugely experienced coach Alex Rae, former Rangers player and current coach Steven Smith, coach Brian Gilmour, and goalkeeping coach, Colin Stewart.

Scraping the barrel trying to find ex Huns to fill the void. I hope this really backfires on them. 

Just now, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Chased out another manager hope the Moleman sues the scum for unfair dismissal.

Irony is that cunt was playing the "I'm so loyal I'd never leave" card whilst QPR manager and turning down Wolves, but was up at Ibrox whoring himself to the powers-that-be whilst the previous guy was fucking things up and on the verge of the dunt. 

Horrible, horrible cunts the lot of them and I'm delighted that we tipped them over the edge into yet more managerial madness (though slightly apprehensive they may get someone who actually knows what he's doing)

Just now, Yorston Vasey said:

Irony is that cunt was playing the "I'm so loyal I'd never leave" card whilst QPR manager and turning down Wolves, but was up at Ibrox whoring himself to the powers-that-be whilst the previous guy was fucking things up and on the verge of the dunt. 

Horrible, horrible cunts the lot of them and I'm delighted that we tipped them over the edge into yet more managerial madness (though slightly apprehensive they may get someone who actually knows what he's doing)

The squad is a mess and the next manager can’t do anything until January

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Should of gone to Wolves they are a much bigger club than Sevco. Moleman is obviously a dumb hun pandering prick.....his loss.

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye its brilliant. 

Apparently he was in the directors box yesterday so maybe planned all along

Was he not on the coaching staff already? If not then that's funny as fuck. There's a pic on Pie & Bovril of him with suit and club tie sitting directly behind Beale in one of those posed photo things with a bunch of the armed forces they invited along yesterday. 

That's brilliant if they were already planning to dunt Beale.. could imagine him looking round thinking "what's this cunt got to do with soldiers" and now he knows 😂

10 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Was he not on the coaching staff already? If not then that's funny as fuck. There's a pic on Pie & Bovril of him with suit and club tie sitting directly behind Beale in one of those posed photo things with a bunch of the armed forces they invited along yesterday. 

That's brilliant if they were already planning to dunt Beale.. could imagine him looking round thinking "what's this cunt got to do with soldiers" and now he knows 😂

https://x.com/abzpodcast/status/1708571616823619802?s=46&t=2bpGuA0x8Ihy7s_bwiUOTQ

42 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

The club is pleased to announce that Steve Davis will lead the interim management team.

The team will consist of former Rangers player and hugely experienced coach Alex Rae, former Rangers player and current coach Steven Smith, coach Brian Gilmour, and goalkeeping coach, Colin Stewart.

First 3 were EBTs