Sevco Thread

14 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

The cunt only played one season for the huns yet they’re all going on about him as if he’s an ingrained hun that spent a significant amount of his career with them and know the club inside out.

His contracts up in Jan 24 so would be on the cheaper end of the scale with helps tick even more boxes for the huns as they don’t need to spend shitloads of money they don’t have on someone they will then sack the next season. 

There's been a lot of disrespect towards st mirren in the last 3 days by the media .

Rangers already 7 points behind Celtic.  No mention of st mirren above them . Hope the buddies stuff them on Sunday.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Ironically this mindset and recruitment is what will always hold them back. Screaming in the changing rooms about the royals and killing catholics is no longer going to get modern footballers motivated. You can only imagine what foreign players think going into that place, it must seem ridiculous.

Paul le Guen tried a culture change at their old club and was hounded out because folk like Barry Ferguson just wanted to eat crisps and sing the sash all day. They will never, ever learn.

Brilliant paragraph 

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

The cunt only played one season for the huns yet they’re all going on about him as if he’s an ingrained hun that spent a significant amount of his career with them and know the club inside out.

His contracts up in Jan 24 so would be on the cheaper end of the scale with helps tick even more boxes for the huns as they don’t need to spend shitloads of money they don’t have on someone they will then sack the next season. 

He’s a dirty cheating bastard so he’s as good as tbf 

• Upvote 2

I think Lampard would be a disaster 

Another millionaire English cunt who has no clue of and will underestimate Scottish football 

Fairly decent season at Derby but been pretty fucking shite since then, particular at Everton and his second spell at Chelsea 

Sign on the dotted line, Frankie boy

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Is it just a coincidence you now have the same avatar that @360 did? 🧐

2 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Good spot. I'd say you've #calledit.

2 hours ago, DD1903 said:

I clocked this as well...

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

We're a "Scott Shite" away from confirmation. 

1 hour ago, Bebo said:

I changed the avatar. :sherlock:

I did wonder what was going on.

Billy Davies putting himself up for the gig:

"I will not jump back in to a St Mirren, a Dundee United, a Hearts, with all due respect to these clubs. I know I am a very good football manager. I will not jump back into football and take a job that is beneath me.

There's a lack of self awareness there on a level that is hard to comprehend.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Billy Davies putting himself up for the gig:

"I will not jump back in to a St Mirren, a Dundee United, a Hearts, with all due respect to these clubs. I know I am a very good football manager. I will not jump back into football and take a job that is beneath me.

There's a lack of self awareness there on a level that is hard to comprehend.

He’s right enough regarding Hearts though & even Utd to an extent 

The same Billy Davies that hasn't managed for coming up to 10 years since leaving Forest and who turns 60 next year? He might be a rabid hun but sevco aren't that desperate (yet)

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but wasn't he interviewed for Hearts when they had a vacancy a few years back and didn't get the job???